Chapter 4

(Y/N)'s POV

I barely could sleep knowing I read porn with me and Kakashi as main characters. But its not that bad... I mean the plot isn't too bad...I'll have a talk to Jiraiya about it. It was morning already and I couldn't stand up. "Hey (Y/N) we have to get to Lady Tsunade, we're late already..." I got up and came out the room. "Looks like I'not the only one that didn't sleep..." I laugh nervously. "Yeah I couldn't fall asleep..." I said. "Anyway we should get going or else the team will think we ditched them." He said and I nodded. 

We left the house and went to the meeting place. "What took you two so long!" The two shouted. "Sorry..." I said, "I didn't imagine you being late (Y/N)!" Naruto exclaimed. I nervously laughed and scratched the back of my neck. "Yeah today is an exception... I couldn't sleep today so I didn't even realize the time..." I explained. "Let me guess you were reading Pervy Sage's book!" I felt like a blush creep up my face. "Hehe... It's actually the total opposite... I couldn't sleep because of the book and its plot..." "Why would you not sleep because of the plot... what so bad... or whatever... about it that made you unable to sleep?" Sakura asked. I knew that I was a blushing mess. "...I-I... C-can we n-not t-talk about i-it?" "Kakashi sensei you're reading the same book what's so interesting that (Y/N) couldn't sleep?" Naruto and Sakura asked him. "We should get going or else Lady Tsunade is going to be angry!" He quickly but nervously said. "Oh come on..." "Your too young anyway!" He said. "Isn't (Y/N) young too?" "I'm 18 I can read the books..." The two were shocked. "How are you so short then!" "I'm not that short, I'm taller than you two." I said. 

Sakura's POV

I' starting to think there is something in the book that made sensei and (Y/N) either embarrassed or flustered. Maybe I'll steal the books when they aren't looking.

A/n 

I'm sorry this is a short but I want to write about the mission on a new chapter.