Chapter 2

It been ten years since the tragedy. I'm 18 years old now... I've been training with Jiraiya all this time and I've never been on a team, the reason to that is because everyone thinks I killed my clan for power but that's wrong. Two years ago Jiraiya left with a boy called Naruto, he too was hated by the village and Jiraiya asked a Jonin to help, his name was Kakashi Hatake, he accepted me just like Jiraiya did. Today was the day Jiraiya was coming back, he also gave me access to all the Icha Icha books he had the past two years, He said themain character was my aunt Hoshiko and it was true, the character description was just like hers and the name of the main character was Hoshiko too. I fell in love with the book and he was going to give me the new one that he has written and I was excited, but of course I wasn't the only fan of these books, Kakashi loved them too. He and I sometimes would take a break and talk about the books. 

I was at the Hokage's office and Kakashi was outside of the office. He said he was going to surprise Naruto. I was their new team mate, I was glad Kakashi was the leader for the team. "(Y/N) I'm glad you decided to join Kakashi's team, you'll meet the rest of the team soon..." suddenly the door started to open. "I'm back Granny!!" I turn around to see who I surpose is Naruto and I see Jiraiya. "Well long time no see huh (Y/N)?" I smile. "That's true." "You've grown quite a bit." He said as he came up to me. "Here the next book as promised." He passed me the book and I took it. I giggled a bit not even knowing I did. "Well I didn't think the books would do to much to the girl I once knew... I shouldn''t have gave you them!" He said. I looked at him. "Even so I would have asked Kakashi to give me them to read." "I hope you two have caught up a bit but we have more important things to do... Naruto, Sakura meet your new team member (Y/N) Sho." "So you are the one Jiraiya kept talking about... I thought it was a character in his book..." Naruto said and he walked up to me with his hand out. "Nice to meet you (Y/N), I'm Naruto Uzumaki, the next Hokage!" He shouted. I shake his hand. "So you are who to Pervy Sage?!" He asked. "He's my Guardian you could say..." "I remember now... YOur the girl that killed her entire clan for power! Lady Tsunade why do we need to be with her!?" I was hoping this wouldn't happen. "Don't say foolish things Sakura... She killed her clan because she was protecting herself. There was a hunt on her, she had no other chose and someone she loved was killed by the people who were hunting her." Tsunade explained. "And it wasn't my fault they died... my Rinnegan activated on its own..." I look down at the book and start to read it. "So you don't have a family?!" Naruto asked. "How to put it... I never knew my parents they died when I was 1, then I had an aunt that took care of me, but she died saving me 10 years ago... Now I hab=ve Jiraiya like a parent..." "That sound a bit wierd." Jiraiya said. "I'm sorry... I jumped to conclusions." Sakura said. "It's fine...I get that a lot..." 

"Anyway, Sakura, Naruto you will be going up against someone you know very well." Tsunade looked at me telling me to not tell them and I nod. I continue to read not paying attention what is going around me. Suddenly I hear the window open, I look up from the book. "Kakashi sensei!!" Naruto yelled. "Yo!" Classic Kakashi... "oh that's right..." Naruto grabbed something from his pouch, it was the same book I am holding right now. "Is that!?" I look at Kakashi's surprised look, well of course he would be... But why am I the main character in the book... even he name is (Y/N), but I do like it but I don't like that I'm the one that's the main character... It feels like people who read this are going to put me and them together... that's creepy. "I see (Y/N) has already started to read it?!" Kakashi said inturupting my train of thoughts. Damn it I forgot we were supposed to start reading it together. "Hehe Sorry I forgot..." I said scratching the back of my neck. "So you two know each other?" Sakura asked. "Yes... while Jiraiya was with Naruto he asked me to train and test (Y/N) skills." Kakashi explained. Kakashi jumped onto the edge of the window and looked at Sakura. "It's been quite some time Sakura." "Kakashi sensei are you my opponent?!" Naruto shouted. "Yes and no. I'm both of your opponent." He said pointing at Sakura and Naruto. "What about (Y/N)?" Sakura asked. "She's a Jonin already." "But why didn't we see her ever at the academy?!" The two asked. "I was a exception. I trained with Jiraiya and was claimed Jonin when Lady Tsunade checked my ability." I explained. "I'm happy to see you control your emotions now!" Jiraiya pointed out. "..Yeah... Thanks to Kakashi, I was able to not just train my power but also my emotions." I said. "I see..." "Enough talking let's get this over with!" Tsunade said. "Why don't we wait a bit, Naruto just came back he must be tierd. I'll go now!" Kakashi said and he teleported away. "Hey (Y/N) why don't we go get some ramen?" I look at Jiraiya and he nods. "Sure I'd love to know a bit about my new team mates.

"What do you do in your freetime (Y/N)?" I keep reading my book while we walk to Ichiraku ramen. "I normally read, or train with either Jiraiya or Kakashi... I don;t have friends so that's all I do..." "Well let me be your first friend!" "Too late, Kakashi is my first friend." "You said you don't have friends!" "Kakashi is a friend... I meant to say like more than one... no one ever talks to me because they get the wrong idea. I think you might understand Naruto." I look at Naruto he felt a bit down. "Hey cheer up you have friends don't you, you have people who care about you. I have three." "Didn't you say you only have Kakashi and Jiraiya?" Sakura asked. "I like to think aunt Hoshiko is always with me and has my back... Have you ever heard of this statement: If a person hasn't finished something important they stay in this world until it's done?" "No but I get what your pointing at..." Sakura said. "What do you like to do in your freetime?" I tried to lighten up the mood."I like to eat ramen!" Naruto exclaimed.

A/N

That's all for now... I didn't expect writing 1196 words. I hope you enjoyed, I've tried and that what matters.