Chapter 5

(This is a giant time skip. This is a time skip to the pain arc.)

(Y/N)'s POV

I wonder why Lady Tsunade needs us. I was walking with Kakashi to Naruto's apartment first. After that Naruto joined us. I was feeling like it wasn't good news at all. I felt like there was something or someone missing. "I wonder what Granny Tsunade wants to say!" He exclaimed, I knew something was bad, Kakashi was silent since he asked us to come to the Hokage's office. "Is anyone else coming?" I asked trying to get him to talk. "Yes..." He was sad and his voice was full of sorrow. The last tie I heard that voice was when... No it can't be right? We were already at the Hokage's building and I saw toads. Now I was on high anxiety. "Hey, Naruto." One of them said. "What are you guys doing here so early in the morning? Did something happen?" Naruto asked. I was scared, I knew that Jiraiya was a sage and he can summon toads plus he is friends with them... please don't tell me... "It's nothing let's get going." Kakashi replied. 'Damn it why don't you tell me truth I don't want to think something thinking it's the truth... please tell me Jiraiya didn't die!' 

(Sad part here)

We enter the Hokage's office. I was even more on edge. If all of these toads are here... then where the hell is Jiraiya. "A toad geezer? seriously?" Naruto asked. "Watch your mouth, Naruto!" Tsunade spat out. "The correct term would be..." "The Two Great Toad Sages... He is Jiraiya's master..." I said sadly. I could tell that they knew what I was thinking, they all looked at me worried. "Tell me that what I think is true... Isn't... to much evidence leed to it but... Tell me it isn't the truth... please..." I wanted to cry but not knowing the real truth I couldn't. "I'm sorry (Y/N) it's true..." Ladyy Tsunade replied. I began to cry, and Kakashi came up to me and I instantly hugged him. "What's going on can someone tell me...and why is (Y/N) crying?" The others were sad but I could see more pain in Tsunade's eyes than the others... I don't want to hear the truth again...

Kakashi's POV

I'm sorry (Y/N), I couldn't tell you... "You were the one who sent him weren't you Granny!" Naruto shouted. "Yes..." And with that Naruto left. "There's another thing... Kakashi, Tsunade, Jiraiya asked me to tell you this: I entrust you two to keep (Y/N) safe and protected. That's all..." I nod and I see Tsunade do the same. "You may leave..." Tsunade said. 'Now how do I take you home?' Everyone has already left. "I hope you will help her, Kakashi?" I nod. I couldn't say a word. I picked (Y/N) up onto my back and carried her to my house. 

I enter my house and put her on the couch, and she hugs me again. "I'm sorry I couldn't tell you earlier..." She started sobbing. I strock her hair trying to calm her down. "Why does everyone I have as family die?!" She knows the same pain... "(Y/N) its okay, I' sure Jiraiya wouldn't want you to..." I was cut off by a kiss from (Y/N), 'When did she take of my mask?' either way I let it happen and kissed her back. "I'm sorry... I just did what Jiraiya always wanted to see...he wrote those books because he wanted us to be together..." She starts to cry again, crying into my chest. I kissed her forehead and said, "I'm sure he did...but he wouldn't want you to cry would he?" I suddenly heard no crying. 'Is she asleep?' "Kakashi, I love you..." I was happy to hear she isn't crying. "I love you too, (Y/N)."