Chapter 3

(I'm skipping the part with the bell test.)

"That was something... I thought Naruto actually said the real plot..." I said as I walked with Kakashi. We were going to go his house to discuss about the new book. "Yeah... I'm stupid to actually believe Naruto read the book..." I laughed, "Yeah I thought he read it..." 

Kakashi's POV

Damn... This book is the best one out of all... I wonder why. "I see you two are enjoying the book~" I turn around and see Jiraiya. "Yes!" We both say. "I see I see..." And he started to giggle. "What's so funny?" I asked "Oh it's nothing... I just wonder why you two like it so much..." He starts to giggle more. "I don't know, it's just different from other books." "Same reason." (Y/N) replied. "Ok... have fun reading." He's still giggling... Why? He then leaves. "What was that just now?!" (Y/N) asked "That is was I am trying to figure out as well." 

Jiraiya's POV

I can't believe they didn't realize... I told (Y/N) that the main character is based off of her and I put her name in... but did they even realize the male main character at all... Hehehehe...  I wish to see their reaction when they figure out who it is... Hehehe.

(Y/N)'s POV

Wait a sec... "Kakashi have you noticed anything... well how to put it... weird in this book?!" We were sitting in his bedroom talking about the book and just reading it. "Well... at first I didn't realize but the main character is... me..." I was shocked. "But in my book the main character is...me!" I explain. "C-can I?" I give him the book and I could see shock in his eyes. "So this is why Jiraiya was acting weird..." I looked at him for an explanation. "You see... in your book your the main character but in my book I'm the main character... but looking at the description of the book... your version is the girls point of view... and mine is... the male's..." I looked at him... he wasn't kidding was he. "Can I see... please..." He hands over the books to me and I look at the two side by side.

"Your... right... Why would Jiraiya do such a thing!!!" I shout. "I mean I don't mind it... I mean not in a perverted way... no no no... I mean I don't mind me being the main character or anything!!" I look at him... But then turn around I knew I was blushing... knowing that we are the main characters in the book makes it more... awkward... "L-let's j-just forget t-that we're the m-main character f-for now..." I was soo embarrassing... "Yeah... let's not think about that..." I've never seen Kakashi so nervous before. I love this book but is it because he is in it... No stop talking nonsense.

Kakashi's POV

I can't think straight... I fell inlove with this book but is it because she in there... stop she is like a student to me... that word tho... it hurts to call her my student...snap out of it Kakashi! "It's getting pretty late... I should go home..." She said. "It you want to you can stay here, its pretty dark out there..." I said. "Your right... plus the night can be very dangerous for me... but where should I sleep?" "You could sleep on my bed I'll go sleep on the couch..." I replied. "Well if you don't mind then sure..."

'I hope tomorrow won't be too awkward!' both of them thought