The train ride and party

Draco

When I saw y/n looking for a compartment to sit in I had to do something to make sure that she had to be in my compartment and well when I asked a bunch of 1st years to fill up the compartments I didn't think it would work. As soon as y/n came in she rolled her eyes at me and I smirked. I think she had forgotten the chat we had. I've got to admit I was abit annoyed when she sat next to Blaise because I wanted her to sit next to me but Pansy was hogging the whole seat.

Y/N looked beautiful when her skin was just shimmering in the sun, her green eyes and strawberry blonde hair when it moved in the wind..... WAIT ! What am I saying. I cant be falling for Y/N I mean that just cant happen.

Every now and then I saw y/n and Blaise smirking and giggling , I didn't like that one bit so i decided to say " what are you to giggling about ?" they both just looked at me and went back to talking completely ignoring my question.

Y/N

" what are you to laughing about " that's all i heard and then me and Blaise went back to talking completely ignoring him and his face was priceless. " I asked you two a question and i expect you to answer me " Draco said in a annoyed tone. then i said "we were talking about what pranks were gonna pull on the golden trio but especially Potter !" I then saw Malfoy smile and then i winked at him and went back to talking to Blaise.

It was about 2 hours into the train ride and i went to the toilet. After i had finished my lady business i suddenly felt all the happiness leave me and i saw a dementor come up to me and the last thing i heard was Draco shout " Y/N, Y/N/ ". I'm pretty sure he saved me because after that he came up to me and asked if i was alright. " I'm fine Draco, really you don't need to worry about me "

" I'm not worrying Y/L/N " he said with a hint of hesitation.

" You sure because i thought i heard you hesitate " i said stepping closer to him.

He started turning red and i chucked and then winked and walked away going back to Blaise.

A phew minutes later Draco came back right in the middle of me and Blaise talking. I felt eyes burning into the side of my head and i turned to see Draco staring right at me. I smirked at him and he looked away straight. That made me laugh.

" What's so funny y/n" Blaise said giving me a confused look

" Oh nothing " i said looking at Draco who was now smiling.

We finally arrived at Hogwarts and got onto the boats .

Me next to Blaise, Draco behind me and Crabbe and Goyle sat behind him.#

when we got to the actual school i didn't really know how much i missed this place. We all started walking to the hall when i suddenly didn't really feel hungry so i just went back to the common room. I sat in the sofa when all of a sudden Draco and Blaise came walking in looking all cheery and laughing. They just looked at each other and nodded and they both jumped on me. I pushed them off and they were both still laughing.

" were having a party in about an hour so you should go get ready " Draco said

" i will" i said.

1Hour later.....

the party was huge and i was wearing this emerald green short dress that showed my curves and edges. As soon as i walked down the stairs i felt eyes on me so i decided to go straight to the drinks table and pour myself a shot of fire whiskey. After about 7 drinks i started to feel abit dizzy but not in a good way. Crabbe took my hand and dragged me out of the party but i could barely walk so he kind of carried me.

Draco

i saw y/n getting grabbed by Crabbe and to be honest when i saw y/n face she looked out of it. I immediately ran out of the room and ran after them. I turned the corner to see Crabbe kissing y/n and she was crying and trying to get him to stop but because he drugged her she was too weak

Authors note- I know i left you on a cliffhanger but I'm posting another one tonight xxxx