Jealousy

y/n

As me and Draco walked down to the hall I said that I had to go to the bathroom which I did. On my way there I saw Blaise and decided to say hello.

" Hey Blaise how are you"

" I'm fine but how are you !" Blaise said cautiously

" yeah I'm fine I'll see u in DADA" I said and walked to the bathroom.

After I had done my business I walked back down to the hall to have some breakfast. I ate some food then I was on my way to DADA. I sat next to Blaise and Draco sat behind us. I don't know why but Blaise was acting strange. Like he wanted to say something but I didn't take notice of it.

Halfway through class Blaise moved closer to me and I could feel the eyes burning in the back of my head. I knew it was Draco.

Blaise then made me feel really uncomfortable somehow just by moving closer and closer. I moved my chair away abit but then he grabbed the chair and pulled it closer. Straight I looked behind me and I gave Draco a really uncomfortable look that definitely screamed 'help me'. He looked angry why anyone would be flirting with me except him.

Only Draco could flirt with me.

Blaise then decided to put his hand on my thigh and that was it, Draco got up and shoved him of me.

" DONT TOUCH HER ZABINI , SHES MINE ONLY I CAN TOUCH HER"

"IF I EVER SEE YOU TRY TO PULL A MOVE ON HER AGAIN ILL HURT YOU "

"UNDERSTAND"

" yes Draco" Blaise said kind of scared.

Draco then grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the classroom and we walked back to the common room, I was still a little shoocken up.

He then sat on the sofa and pulled me to sit on his lap.

" I don't want anyone touching you except me, you understand" He said kindly.

" Yes darling " I say and kiss him on the lips very calmly and softly. Draco started tickling you and you started laughing. You fall on top off him and he then kisses you on the neck. Draco takes you to his dorm.

'you know what happens now' !

Authors note- I am so happy with these so far and I hope you like these I will be posting some in a minute some off them are very, you know 'wink wink'

xxxxx