She's mine

Draco

Last night was amazing !

I woke up still cuddled up with y/n and , WOW, she looked amazing in the morning. How the sun hit her face, Her y/h/c hair glistening and her y/e/c eyes just shimmering as she slowly opened them.

" Morning beautiful"

" Hi handsome" y/n said in between smiles.

"How are you feeling"

"I'm feeling fine, abit sore but fine" y/n shyly said

" we should probably start getting ready darling or were going to be late for DADA"

"yeah we probably wouldn't want that.

As she was about to get up I pulled her back and she fell on top of me, I gently kissed her, after about 20 minutes we finally got up and started to walk to the hall hand in hand. we got a phew stares which I liked.

me and y/n sat down and started eating but then suddenly Crabbe came up behind her and tapped her shoulder.

" Umm, y/n can I talk to you , Alone" ?

" why would I want that "

she questioned him looking abit fearful of him.

" because I think that we should finish what I started " Crabbe said with a smirk

" SHE SAID NO AND IF YOU GO NEAR HER, TALK TO HER OR TOUCH HER BELIEVE ME I WILL KILL YOU"

" I'm sorry Draco I didn't know you guys were together"

" well we are so stay away from me" y/n said with confidence

It was hot !

Y/N

After what just happened I was happy to say that Draco stood up for me. He was very protective of me .

" Draco "?

" yes darling"

" I love you" I said shyly

" that's perfect because I love you too y/n Draco said happily and kissed me passionately.

After that we stayed together for as long as I can imagine.

I was truly in love with Draco

Draco

I was truly in love with y/n

authors note- thank you guys so much, I have finally finished this story and i would like to say i am in the middle of making a new story.