7

Techno's PoV(?)
It was dead in the night, and everybody was sound asleep.

Everybody except for Techno. He planned to leave before the sun rose and make his way to the east. 

He packed up his belongings, slowly walking out of the room he was in. Nobody was awake or standing about anywhere.

He didn't question that, though.

"Damn you and your stupid ass, Wilbur..." He muttered, careful as to not knock anything down as he went.

He saw the two boys, Tubbo and Tommy, leaning against each other, their backs on the wall, sound asleep.

They seemed to be deep in their slumber. It didn't look like they'd wake up any time soon.

"So, you're really gonna go without saying goodbye?" Someone spoke as Techno reached outside the mineshaft.

Wilbur was leaning against a large boulder, his hair messy, still wearing his signature beanie.

His exhaustion was so painfully obvious that Techno couldn't help but feel a little bad for him.

Techno didn't turn around, but he kept still, eager to listen to the things that his brother had to say to him.

Was he going to scold him? He didn't know nor did he care. He was going on his own, wether Wilbur liked it or not.

"Wilbur." Techno said, gripping the strap of a satchel that he had borrowed from them.

Wilbur shushed Techno, walking behind him and turning him around so that they faced each other.

There was a long pause. A silence so overbearing.

Wilbur smiled, loosening his grip on Techno's shoulders. He didn't like that his brother was pushing him away like this, but he had to let it happen eventually.

"Don't die out there, yeah?" He said and chuckled.

Techno was strong, and he could probably handle himself well enough that he didn't need anyone to protect him.

Techno nodded, turning his back to Wilbur and walking away.

Wilbur's shoulders were stiff. He wanted to chase after him, but he felt as if his feet were glued to the ground, keeping him from moving.

He hesitated for a moment, but finally ran after his brother, pulling him back and into a hug.

Techno had no time to react, and just accepted the warm embrace.

He pulled away seconds later, patting Wilbur's shoulder. And again, he felt horrible for having to leave, but there was no turning back now.

Not after all the things that he had said to his brother.

"Be safe, Techno."

- - -

Tommy's PoV(?)
Tommy woke from the peaceful sleep that he was in, completely forgetting what had  happened the night before.

Maybe he chose to be ignorant. Eitherway, he could care less. There were other things that were much more important than this.

"Tubbo, hey." Tommy whispered, gently shaking his friend to wake him up.

Tubbo didn't wake up.

The blond began to get worried, shaking his friend a lot more rashly.

What if he died in his sleep? There was nothing wrong with him days before they got here.