Chapter 3 ☕❤️

Maheen was rushing toward the door as
she searched her bag for the keys.

She was late because her mother wanted her to stay but she didn't want to leave Shaheer alone so she stays for a few hours but didn't realize that she was late.

She was refreshed now, as she had enough time to think about everything.

She was determined that she will help Shaheer in all their responsibilities but she will also make their relation strong.

She pulled the keys from her bag and opened the door, placing her stuff in the living room.

She dashed toward the kitchen to make dinner she didn't notice the change around the room.

She gets startled when she saw her husband in the kitchen stirring something in the pot as he didn't notice her.

She looked at his disheveled appearance, his messy clothes, and his stained face.

He was looking so handsome but the beaming smile on his face was out of this world as her heart flattered.

She gasped at his presence in the kitchen that got his attention as he smiled beautifully at her.

"Aha... You are finally home... go and freshen up, I will serve the food for us... Go quickly,"

He was so excited and her shocked expression made him chuckle at her. She was still standing there looking at him when he called her.

"Maheen janaan... Do you want me to pick you up and take to our room?"

She got out of her trance at his words and gasped again, she shook her head and ran away totally embarrassed by his words.

He laughed wholeheartedly at her running figure, smirking as he cleans his hand with the kitchen towel.

"Haye janaan... This is a trailer... Picture tu abhi baki hai... I will make this night memorable for you...,"

He had Armaan come and help him with the grocery shopping and then he planned everything for their special dinner and her surprise.

He turned toward to arrange everything before she come back.

Maheen was still blushing as she washed her face, splashing water to cool down her blazing cheeks.

"Stop it Maheen... He is your husband... Why are you behaving like a schoolgirl... You told him you want his time now he was doing this... Just relax... Be confident,"

She took deep breaths as she looked at herself.

"Yeah... I can do it... He is my Shaheer... Then why am I feel nervous?"

She pouted at the mirror as she was having an inner battle. She sighed again and with a determined look she got out to go downstairs.

"I can do it... Just relax... Yup, I will be fine,"

She went downstairs and saw him setting up the dining table, he turned around and smiled at her.

"Oh, you came... Now come and eat... I am starving,"

He pulled a chair for her and made her sit, he plate food for her first then for himself.

He pointed at her to start eating and spoke excitedly.

"Eat it... Tell me do you like it... I have made everything according to your favorite... Now come on open up,"

He placed a spoonful of her favorite fried rice and she eats it in a daze but soon moaned as her taste buds burst with amazing taste.