'Rift'

Leaning on the doorframe, with one leg slightly crossed over the other, "Luo Binghe's" bare chest and extravagant abdominal muscles could be seen peeking through the loose folds of his robe. "Luo Binghe", looking at Shen Qingqiu with slightly glazed eyes, emitted a seemingly lazy sensuousness.

Shen Qingqiu could not help but twitch his eyes at his shameless appearance after managing to do many things the other night. Catching Shen Qingqiu's stare, "Luo Binghe" smirked, then he teased, "Shizun, what's wrong? You don't look very well."

He clearly knew that he trapped this Shizun and forced him to listen to last night's noises, and on top of that, he's asking what's wrong - he is definitely mocking me!

Shen Qingqiu twitched his brows.
This.......So shameless!!

"....." Shen Qingqiu stayed quiet.

"Luo Binghe" showed a mocking expression. However, his eyes never left Shen Qingqiu, as if hoping for something to happen.......

As if wanting to experience what he couldn't get....

Would he get scolded?

Punished?

Or coerced to stop?

The silence lasted until Shen Qingqiu sighed and averted his gaze down to the floor. In response to this, "Luo Binghe" smiled in ridicule.

Of course.....

Of course, since I am different from him.

Sneering, "Luo Binghe's" eyes turned cold.

"Hmmm.......Perhaps Shizun wanted to join as well?"

Slowly taking steps forward, "Luo Binghe" stopped in front of Shen Qingqiu who was sitting on the chair modestly.

As if unable to bear the silence from the person in front of him, "Luo Binghe" placed an arm on the table and closed in on the person who was sitting.

"If you don't answer, I'm afraid....." Luo Binghe whispered into Shen Qingqiu's ear. "I will have to show you your standing..... Should I turn the dream of slicing your limbs into reality, just like the first time we met?"

As if responding to those words, Shen Qingqiu looked up and directed his frosty yet fearful gaze towards "Luo Binghe". With quivering lips, he answered, "I.... this....."

Please no, dear overload protagonist!!! This Shizun cannot handle pain very well!

Definitely not! Please no!

Noooooooo!

Sadly, these words didn't manage to leave Shen Qingqiu's mouth.

"Luo Binghe" reached out his hand to the trembling yet expressionless face of the person beneath him, only to be evaded, due to Shen Qingqiu's reflexes of turning his head away. On a short spite of anger, "Luo Binghe" grabbed Shen Qingqiu's chin and forcefully turned it to face him. Not giving up, Shen Qingqiu tried to peel off his fingers when his left wrist was grabbed and his mouth was pried open and dominated by the other's tongue.

Frowning, Shen Qingqiu tried to apply force onto "Luo Binghe's" hand in order to escape from the grip that was holding him in place. But how could he do anything? Especially since he is originally weaker than the overlord protagonist, and on top of that, his spiritual powers were still sealed! Quickly being taken over by a slow building of heat, the swirling of tongues slowly made his mind turn white. His lips were nibbled on, his mouth ravaged and claimed by the blackened protagonist.