Escape II

'In any circumstances, is it possible to make an escape without being caught?' Shen Qingqiu was wracking his brain, trying to figure out how to escape.

[Very low possibility]

'.....' With a very encouraging support of his system, Shen Qingqiu sighed.

[You better hurry. With your acting ability, "Luo Binghe" will definitely notice the difference between the you who was controlled and the you currently now that you're sane again]

Smiling with veins seen on his forehead, Shen Qingqiu twitched his eyes subtly. Taking a deeper sigh, he decided to take a break from thinking. The main reason being that the system was only making him feel more powerless in escaping. Looking down, he stared at the pouch in his hands. After a few seconds, he reached out for it. Opening the pouch, he found the keys to his chains. Pondering for a second, he hesitated. What if this was just a fake? I mean, it's Sha Hualing - she is cunning, and so she may have lied to him.

But weighing the pros and cons, if he was able to get his spiritual powers back, he had a higher possibility of escaping. Therefore, inserting the key into the lock, he waited to be released. Surprisingly, they actually came off. Face lightening up, Shen Qingqiu's eyes sparkled. Feeling the gush of spiritual powers coming back, he subtly grinned.

Hehe

[Now you have a wider option to escape.]

'......'

'So what options do I have?'

[Three options:

1. Purchase random scenario pack

2. Purchase increase speed pill

3. Purchase cloning technique]

Looking at the screen in front, Shen Qingqiu went into deep thought.

[Each costs 50 points]

'.....'

[For now]

'.....'

Ignoring his system, Shen Qingqiu was deciding which option to use.

[Only one pick. After the one pick, the prices will go back to normal]

'Then how much is each originally?'

[1. 80 points
2. 80 points
3. 80 points]

'THATS NOT MUCH OF A DIFFERENCE!!!'

[It can be higher you know.]

AAAARRRGHHH

Making a sour expression, Shen Qingqiu decided to go with the random scenario pack. Pressing on the first choice, his points drained away.

'Is it possible to get the cloning one as well?' Just for extra precautions, Shen Qingqiu asked.

[80 points.]

'.....'

'Fine, fine - I'll take it'

[Purchased the 'random scenario pack' and 'cloning technique']

[Random scenario pack commencing in 5...4.....]

Bracing himself, Shen Qingqiu keenly listened to the system.

[Deploying a clone of 'Shen Qingqiu'. This clone will last for 5 minutes, starting now.]

Before Shen Qingqiu could complain again, he could make out sudden thudding of footsteps and screaming in all directions.

_____

Currently, outside "Luo Binghe's" castle

A tide of black mice made their way to the castle. They covered the path with their numbers, and with great speed, made their way into the area. The liquid they produced seemed to corrode the walls, especially with their ferocious looking figure. They each had the size that was at least three times larger than usual, with a black substance constantly dribbling down their bodies.