atheist

When she looks at you with her light, innocent eyes, do not be fooled. They have seen greater horrors than you can ever begin to imagine. Do not let those eyes lie to you, you've got to be smarter. You've got to know that she's a master with deception, you have to see past what she's presenting.

When she takes your hand and says she'll never let go, remember that she's got a gypsy heart and she goes with the wind. Remember that she never stays put, she's a roaming nomad and she doesn't have a home, only cheap motels and cheap promises. Don't fall for these.

When she leaves the smell of her perfume on your pillow and her imprint on your sheets, wash them. Let the smell of smoke and coffee be overtaken with detergent, she's doing this to make you crave the sillage of a ghost.

When she tells you that you're her universe remember that she's not a stargazer. Remember that she will lie and lie and lie and feel no remorse. She's far past being saved, so do not try to save something that's going to inevitably make you hurt.

When she laughs at all your jokes, don't become accustomed to this false sound. Do not let yourself fall for her rare smile. Do not let yourself fall in love with her voice in morning when she asks how you like your coffee. And remember, you don't even like coffee. Do not change for this girl because I can guaruntee she will not change for you.

But most of all, when she stares into your eyes and says,"i swear to god I love you."

Remember she is an atheist.