No Strings Attached |Cashton

Okay warning: *slight smut ahead* (not very good smut it's my first time writing it).
If you don't want to see it, don't read this shot.
This is a Cashton shot. Hope you enjoy!

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

It had started as one quickie.

Calum had developed a bit of a problem after soccer practice and everyone had already left. He stayed behind waiting to shower and fix his growing issue when there was nobody around to hear the moans.

It just happened. He was there everyday after practice. He could never get off at home. His family was too nosy, always in his business. So he jerked off in the school showers even if it was a little depressing and his left hand wasn't always quite satisfying.

Calum should have expected that he would get caught one way or another. It was only a matter of time before someone would go into the locker room trying to find Coach Evans (who had already left, mind you) to discover Calum and his filthy moans. He just didn't expect it to be him.

Ashton Irwin, in Calum's opinion, was the most gorgeous boy on the face of the Earth. How nobody else recognized that was beyond him. The boy was a junior along with Calum but they had never spoken simply because they weren't friends. Calum was a jock and Ashton was a nerd; they never had reason to speak. Except that Calum wanted to tell him his dimples were absolutely breathtaking or how much he wanted to kiss him. He never did.

So you can imagine how awkward it was for Ashton when he found Calum jerking off in the showers, looking to give Coach a doctor's note. His face turned cherry red and his mouth had dropped open in astonishment.

And somehow they ended up making out under the shower head, Ashton's clothes in a not-so-neat pile on the ground.

It was the start of a strange relationship that Calum absolutely loved. The only problem was they had agreed to keep things friendly when they weren't screwing each other. No legit feelings. Which wasn't good for Calum because he had always had feelings for the sandy-haired boy.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Mum took Harry and Lauren on a trip

Home alone

Come over after practice ;)

Calum smiled at the note in his locker. This--whatever it was--had been going on for months now. Calum loved every second of it, but he still wanted more. He wanted to kiss Ashton and cuddle him and hold his hand in school even if people stared. He wouldn't care, as long as he was with Ashton.

Which is what he planned to tell him.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

"Mmph harder, baby!"

The two boys were a mess of sweat and lust, nails raking down each other backs, and loud moans echoing through Ashton's bedroom as he thrusted into Calum. Calum was quickly coming undone, kissing Ashton's jaw and neck, trying to contain his moans. Ashton kissed him hard.

"Scream my name, baby," Ashton groaned, his eyes dark with passion. "I wanna hear you when you come."

And that was it for the dark-haired boy. He took shuddering breaths while shouting Ashton's name because ashtonashtonashton.

The boy came quickly after and pulled out. Still laying on top of him, he kissed Calum long and slow.

Calum's mind was in a haze. He could barely think and only about the boy on top of him. His hair was mused from Calum running his hands through it and tugging at it as Ashton had given him a love bite. His long fingers were tracing Calum's jaw. His lovely hazel eyes sparkled with what looked like joy. He looked beautiful.

"I love you," Calum said.

Ashton's eyes widened. "W-what do you m-mean?" he stuttered.

Calum sighed. "Ashton, I've felt this way a long time. I love you. I want to be with you for real. No matter how fun fucking is, it isn't the same. I want to be able to kiss you and do stupid cliché things and take you out places. Who gives a shit what anyone else thinks? I want to be able to call you mine."

Ashton stared at him, his mouth slightly open but not uttering a sound. His breathing was still a bit heavy from their previous activities.

Calum frowned and looked away. "You don't feel the same though," he said.

Rejection stung. Stung like a thousand angry bees had pierced him with their stingers in the heart. Calum blinked back the tears that threatened to spill over.

"Are you serious?"

Calum furrowed his eyebrows and looked back up at Ashton, who was staring at him with an enormous smile.

"I love you more than anything!" Ashton said. "But I didn't know how to say that. Plus I would have never thought you felt the same! God I love you, Calum!"

He pressed his lips to Calum's. Calum had never felt happier. The boy he had loved forever loved him back. It felt surreal, almost too good to be true. But it was real. Ashton was so real.

It was especially real as he whispered against his mouth, "How about round two?"

Calum rolled him over. "No, baby, it isn't going to be a mindless fuck this time. This time is going to be real."

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Yeah I'm not sure where that came from *scratches head and looks awkwardly off to the side*
But thanks for reading!
Sorry there wasn't much smut but I wanted to warn you all anyways. Also sorry it kinda sucked. That was my first time writing something like that.
Let me know how I did. Or don't... it's up to you.

Hugs and Butterflies xx