𝘗𝘺𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘣𝘪𝘢

So this chapter is just *chefs kiss*
________________________

It was currently the election. You were also nervous for who would win.

The people who were running for president and there teams were:
• Pog2020 - Wilbur Soot & TommyInnit
• Swag2020 - Quackity
• Coconut2020 - Niki Nihachu & Fundy
• Schlatt2020 - Jschlatt

-Timeskip to midway through the election-

"Since Schlatt And Quackity have teamed up, the votes have changed. Tommy, we stand at 45% of votes." Wilbur announced and Tommy cheered "Yeah! Woo! Suck it bit-" "I'm not done." Tommy then stopped speaking. You straightened up in your chair in shock. 'They did win! Right?'

"If we put Swag & Schlatt2020's votes together, it means that Schlatt & Swag2020 have now gotten 46% of votes." Wilbur announced sadly. Tommy looked in shock and you put your hands over your mouth in shock.

"Niki, our nation is being taken over." You said to the younger girl next to you. She looked back at you and sighed "Hopefully J-Schlatt won't be so bad." You nodded in agreement.

Boy you were soon gonna be surprised..

________________________

"So, Wilbur & Tommy, please take your seats down there now that your just citizens." You heard Schlatt mumble something along the lines of 'for long' but you were too in shock to care.

"Y/N & Tubbo, Come up here." Schlatt said. You were confused but you walked up anyway.

You held Tubbo's hand as you walked up the stairs and you stopped him before anyone could see you two at the top.

He turned and looked at you.

"I'll make sure he doesn't hurt you or Wilbur or anyone in L'manburg. I need to keep you safe Tubbo, your like a brother to me." His eyes teared up and he hugged you in a bone crushing hug, now sobbing.

"I don't want any of this to happen! Why can't Wilbur just stay President?" You stroked his hair as he hugged you.

"Clear your eyes and lets go up, we can't keep them waiting." He nodded

The two of you then walked up the stairs to where Schlatt, Quackity and George stood. George gave you a sympathetic look and mouthed 'I'm sorry'

You were confused but gave him a polite nod. Like a 'lady' as Sapnap used to taunt you.

"My dear Y/N, a beautiful woman deserves the beautiful title of princess. So my dear, you are now being placed as a Princess of L'manburg!" You stared at him in shock. You looked down to Wilbur as to say 'what do I do?' But he just nodded as L'manburg cheered for you. He then started telling Tubbo his placement.

'Princess? ME?! Wai- why did he call me his dear Y/N? It makes no sense!

It was going to get WAY WAY WAY worse by the end of the night..

________________________

"Is to REVOKE, the citizenship, of Wilbur Soot & TommyInnit." Schlatt finished his speech and you were up in an instant yelling 'No' with Niki.

You ran over to Wilbur before he ran
"Take this! I'll miss you Will.." you handed him your Enchanted Diamond sword "I'll see you soon (Y/N), THATS a promise.." He said before Schlatt started shouting "GET THEM!" In a jealous and power hungry tone.

You looked at Schlatt with disappointment and ran to Niki.

"He fucked up" you both said at the same time.

J-Schlatt's pov

Now that Wilbur was gone, Y/N was all mine! No one will take her from me! Not even that Tubbo or Quackity!

I saw her look at me with disappointment as she walked over to Niki and I almost regretted my decision.

I didn't care anymore though, it's just me & Y/N now! We have each other!

-3rd person- Timeskip-

"Y/N! Eret! The flag The flag!" Niki yelled in despair. You perched up in an instant.

You and Eret ran as fast as you could to her and watched in horror as Fundy burned the L'manburg flag.

You yelled "Fundy I trusted you! You bastard!" Fundy turned, looked at you and ran off. You groaned, watching the flag of the once peaceful nation burn.

"They will pay for what they've done.. that's not a threat, that's a promise.."