𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦..

Y/N POV

I was so bored in Eret's castle. There was nothing fun to do without friends. Eret was always out but luckily, he was really nice to me.

I heard someone walk in the castle. Must be Eret..

"Y/N. Hey." Techno.. TECHNO?!

"T-Techno?! What are you doing here?" I asked in shock.

He was the last person I expected to see here.

"C'mon, the others are waiting for you.. we don't have much time.." Techno held out his hand, which I took.

"Where are we going?" I asked. He put a finger to his lips as to say 'quiet'. I nodded and we walked to a door.

Behind that door was the basement under Eret's castle.

Speak of the devil, he shall appear.

"It's been nice having you here Y/N.. Please keep in touch" Eret smiled at he and hugged me. I hugged him back.

"Let's get going now..Wilbur's been a bit crazy since you left.." Techno sounded inpatient and worried.

I nodded "Bye Eret! See you soon!" He waved goodbye as me and Techno went out the back of Manburg.

Timeskip

We were here. Pogtopia.

It was just as I remembered.

I heard some shouting "What's taking Techno so DANM long?!" Wilbur.. I then heard a soft voice "He'll be back soon, and he'll come back with Y/N! You'll be able to tell her about your feelings.."

I felt my heart skip a beat..

Wilbur ACTUALLY loves me?!

I blushed and Techno chuckled "Now, go get your man.." He put a hand on my shoulder. I smiled at him. He walked in, I was hot on his trail.

"Wilbur.." Techno called out. He motioned for me to stay hidden behind his back.

Wilbur ran to Techno "Where is she?!" He sounded panicked and my heart broke a little.

"Well, we could get your best friend.." Wilbur's eyes widened and looked like he was about to punch someone.

"But.. I have your lover girl." Techno stepped aside to reveal me and Wilbur's eyes teared up.

"Y/N.." He ran and hugged me in a protective hug." You have no idea now much I missed you.. I'm never leaving you alone.." I heard more feet running towards Wilbut and I.

"Y/N! I'm so sorry you had to stay there! I'm so so SO sorry!" Wilbur moved so Niki could hold me. She started crying, probably from guilt.
"Niki.. don't cry.. it's ok." I comforted her.

I heard Tommy and Tubbo run over.
"Y/N!" I heard the two boys yell. Niki and I got engulfed in a big hug from the boys. Wilbur joined in. "Techno.. c'mon! Join us!" Tubbo shouted to the taller man.

Techno rolled his eyes and walked up behind me and hugged me like a teddy bear. I loved it..

Timeskip

Wilbur and I were currently sat on a hill while the sun went down.

"Hey Will?" I asked the tall man. He raised a brow as he looked at me.

"Did Techno really mean it when he called me your 'lover girl'?" I blushed while asking it and Wilbur joined me in blushing.

"W-well..mumbles" I was confused.

"I didn't hear you Will.. speak up." He let out a deep sigh.

"Y-yeah.. he meant that, and I need to tell you this.." Wilbur was blushing hard. "I love you, Y/N.. I always have.. a-and.. will you be my girlfriend..?"

"W-Wilbur.. I.."

Cliffhanger >:3