𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮

Finally, an update.

3rd person

You had finally done it. You'd escaped Manburg. Schlatt. With Tubbo.

You, Tommy, Tubbo, Techno and Wilbur were sat in the old cave of Pogtopia. Wilbur was hugging you from the side as you sat on the rocks. You were blushing but wouldn't admit it.

"Oooh~ Y/N's blushing~" Tommy teased.

You got up and chased him round the caves while he was yelling "I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY!" in his annoying British voice. Tubbo was running after us laughing. You heard Wilbur laughing and Techno cracked a smile and chuckled. "Just like kids"

You finally caught up to him and picked him up while struggling because of the height difference.

"AAAH! Y/N I'M SORRY PLEASE PUT ME DOWN!"

You all then heard a thud from upstairs where the bed was.

"What was that..?" You asked, voice laced with fear. Wilbur and Techno were by the three of yours side's in an instant.

"It sounded like someones gotten in.." Wilbur looked around, skeptically.

"We should check it-" before you could even finish, Wilbur interrupted you. "No, you and Tubbo should stay down here. You two did just escape Schlatt. He could've sent one of his minions to find you." Techno nodded his head in agreement.

"They should hide, just in case." Tommy spoke up. You looked at the younger boy who was now looking terrified. "Hey Tubbo" you whispered in his ear. He looked at you. "It's gonna be ok. I wont let anyone hurt you." He shook his head.

"Schlatt probably wants to find you. He tried to marry you and he kept on saying how much he loved you so he would want to find you more than me. I should be the one protecting you." Wilbur's eyes were burning with anger. "Keep her safe Tubbo." Wilbur, Tommy and Techno then walked up the stone stairs to see who wanted to intrude in their land.

Wilbur's POV

I still can't believe what Schlatt did to Y/N. It was all forceful to. Thank god he never got to ACTUALLY marry, kiss or anything else to her. Only I should be able to do that. With consent of course!

Anyway, Tommy, Techno and I walked up. We didn't know who to expect. Maybe it could be Niki. Maybe she'd gotten away from Schlatt.

She's the reason we got away. And for that I will be forever greatful to her.
She held Schlatt back, giving us time to escape.

We got to the top and saw someone we didn't expect.

"Sapnap? George? What are you two doing here?" Tommy asked. I walked to George, trusting him after he took care of Y/N.

"Wilbur, is Y/N ok? How is she? Also how is Tubbo?" I chuckled a little.

"She's fine. So is Tubbo. They got here with a few scratches but they were mainly from the berry bushes. You know how they are." George sighed and looked up at me.

"Do you think I could see them?" I thought for a moment. They could be working for Schlatt.. but instead, I'd let them.

"Sure, follow me." George's face light up and he hugged me. "Thank you!" I chuckled and patted his head.

"It's ok. Now come on!"

-when their downstairs-

"Y/N, Tubbo!" I called out to them. I heard shuffling and then I saw Tubbo and Y/N get out a hidden hole behind a rock.

Y/N gasped when she saw George.

"George!" She ran up to him and hugged her. He instantly hugged her back.

"Oh my god Y/N! You have NO idea how scared I was!" I have to admit, their bond was like twins. I wasn't jealous of George anymore.

Sapnap, Techno and Tommy all came down the stairs.

"I'm only here because George made the excuse that we were trying to find recruits." Sapnap exclaimed quickly.

Y/N sighed "Didn't expect any less from you.." I laughed.

"Also," Sapnap started and everyone looked at him "Don't expect me not to say anything about thid to dream.." Sapnap then ran up the stairs, dragging George with him.

"Bastard.." Techno whispered under his breath. I nodded in agreement.