𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳.. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦'𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮..

Schlatt's pov

I actually love Y/N, I really do.

Unfortunately, everyone thinks I just want power or her looks but that's not true..

I love her. Her smile, her personality, her laugh, everything.

I want to prove my love but she loves Wilbur. Which is why I decided to take Y/N into my care. She's staying in Eret's castle. I wish she was staying with me in my house so I could assure she doesn't go during the night or something.

That's my biggest fear is her leaving ot getting killed.

Some would call it an obsession, I call it extreme love.

While I was daydreaming, she walked it.

We've gotten closer since she got here 3 days ago. I love it.

"Hey Schlatt!" She smiles at me. God that smile could light up a whole room..

"U-uhh.. Hey Y/N!" You idiot! How could you stutter in front of her!

She giggled and sat next to me "You were really deep in thought then! Whatcha thinking about?" She bounced about. I chuckled at her childish personality. It only happened sometimes but she'd act like a small kid.

"Nothing. Don't you worry about it Y/N!" I patted her head and she giggled again.

"Just tell me! Please~!" She tried to use a flirty voice but I was smarter than that. "No. I don't think I will." I smirked as she glared at me with a pout.

Suddenly, George burst in.

"Sir- I mean Schlatt and Y/N. Dream has requested to see you.." I raised a brow.

"Why both of us? Why not just me?" I asked.

George sighed "I have no idea. He said just get you two?" I nodded, got up and offered my hand to Y/N. She held my hand and I felt my heart skip a beat. Her hands are so small and warm..

She held my hand the entire way to dream's base.

I held the door open for her and said "Ladies first." She giggled and walked in, still holding my hand.

When we walked in the main room, Dream looked at our intertwined hands and raised a brow.

"You two a thing?" I went red and saw Y/N go red to.

"N-no.. I'm just letting her squeeze my hand incase she gets stressed.." Goof one Schlatt. Now they knoe I'm lying..

God, she was going to be the death of me..

Wilbur's POV

I saw Schlatt hold Y/N's hand. I was LIVID.

Y/N and I are supposed to be a match made in heaven. I love her.

By her, I means everything about her.

Her smile, her laugh, her beautiful {eye colour} eyes, her {hair texture and colour} hair, her big smile, her personality, everything about her was perfect..

It made me upset that she may actually be catching feelings..

A few minuets later, they were at Dream's base. Weird..

I saw Schlatt open the door for Y/N and he winked at her. It made me want to rip his head off.

I saw her walk in like the angel she was.

God, her smile could make the saddest people smile on the worst of days..

She was still holding Schlatt's hand and it made me even more mad.

I heard everything said though. The walls were paper thin and dream was pretty loud.

"Are you two a thing?"

That almost made me launch at Schlatt and strangle him right there.

I then got upset at the blush on Y/N's cheeks. Does she have... feelings for Schlatt..

I felt a tear drop down my cheek as I realised I could lose her to Schlatt.

No, I said I'd marry her one day.. I'm not gonna stop until it happens..

I saw them all walk out. Good, I csn hear them better now.

"That was scary.. Dream's more intimidating up close.." I heard Schlatt laugh.

"Nah, your just short!" Thats the nickname I gave her and the sentence I got it from..

Flashback

Y/N and I were walking in a mine. She found a rock and climed onto it.

"Look Wilbur! I'm taller than you!" She giggled as she had to step on her tip toes to be just taller than me on a rock. I laughed "Your still short!" She argued back "Am not! Your just freakishly tall!"

I chuckled "Nah, your just short."

Flashback over

I frowned. I will get her back. One way or another, she will be mine..