15.

It was currently 10:15 Jaemin only had 15 more minutes to prepare himself for the phone call. Jaemin was excited to finally put a voice to Nono and in five more days he would finally put a face to the name too.

Jaemin decided he would not be awkward and shy but let's be real when does anything go to plan for Jaemin. His insecurities were bubbling up and all he wanted to do was skip the phone call and skip them meeting but he couldn't do that to Nono cause he could Practically feel the happiness radiating through his texts as he talks about them meeting.

It was now 10:27. Three more minutes.

10:28

10:29

10:30

And.... he didn't press the call button.

After literally a minute Nono called him.

And Jaemin threw his phone across the room.

He mentally cussed at himself for making so much noise. The call ended because he didn't pick up in time and not a second later Nono was trying to call him again.

This time he actually picked up.

Silence.

(A/n: jeno is italics and Jaemin is normal)

Until.... "Nana?" Jaemin blushed when he heard Nono.

"H-hey."

"You had me scared that you were going to bail on me."

"I w-wouldn't d-do that."

"Nana~ don't sound so nerves it's just like texting but you don't have to read you can just listen to my voice."

"I like you voice."

"Aww well if you like my voice so much and if you called me first like we planned or picked up the phone when I called you could have heard it sooner."

"Well my nerves got in the way and when you called me I kinda threw my phone."

"You seriously threw your phone."

"I didn't break it."

Jeno laughed at the younger, "love~ your so cute."

If Jaemin wasn't blushing before he was defiantly blushing now.

"Oh~ is Nana blushing."

"What I am not."

"Sure baby what ever you need to tell yourself."

"Nono be quiet or I'll hang up."

"You won't hang up on me."

"Wanna bet."

"Yeah I-" before Nono could even finish his sentence Jaemin ended the call. He instantly regretted it though. Jaemin had enough pride not to call back and just wait for Nono to call him.

After a few seconds Jeno called back he had to process nana actully hanging up on him.

"Baby that wasn't very nice."

"You said bet so I did it."

"You're lucky I like you so much."

"You what." Jaemin didn't think he heard Nono right. Did Nono actully like him back.

"You're lucky your so cute."

Jaemin frowned. No he would never like someone like you stupid. "Oh umm I must of misheard you sorry."

Jeno felt stupid he did like nana and he could feel nana frowning by the tone of his voice. "Umm so what did you do today."

"Oh you know the usual got beat by my parents did the chores among other things."

"Love when we meet do you think you can stay at my house for the night." Jeno didn't was his nana around his parents abuse anymore.

"Umm I don't think so I am already sneaking out to see you I don't think they would be very happy if I didn't come home."

"Well you said they are normally drunk off their asses so please."

"I'll think about is ok."

"Ok that's all I all is for you to think about it."

~11:53~

"Baby I'm not joking you really are special to me."

"Stop your making me blush."

~12:47~

"When we meet I wanna tell you something."

"What do you wanna tell me."

"I wanna do it in person."

~2:29~

"We have almost been talking for 4 hours."

"Are you getting tired of me yet."

"I could never get tired I hearing your voice, and your laugh god it's so cute."

Jaemin giggled, "I wanna talk to you every day you make my life a whole lot better."

"God you don't even know how bad my life was before I met you."

Jeno sighed thinking for I minute.

"Love I can't wait till Friday I love you and I know we only know each other online but I've fallen for you so hard."

Jeno waited for a response but in stead all he heard was cute little snores from the younger.

"Goodnight nana I love you." Jeno smiled as he hung up.

Their night was filled with smiles, giggles and a whole lot of fun just being able to hear each other. Nana sounded familiar but Jeno couldn't put his finger on it.

Instead of thinking about it Jeno followed the younger into dreamland.

~•~
Do you guys like it I really hope you do💚💚
Wow I got like 100 views in one day thank you lovelies!!