10k special!!

Jeno woke up before his baby so he took time to admire him. From his button nose to pouty lips and closed eyes. He was perfect.

Today was the surprise Jeno had plans for the younger. Both of them talked it out and decided that they would want to raise kids together. Since both of them were males they decided if they were ever going to have them they were going to adopt.

Jeno has been working with an adoption center on a surprise for his love.

He looked at the clock on the bedside table. It was 8:17 so that gave him 28 minutes to get ready to pick them up. That's right it a T H E M Jeno met the cutest pair of twins and he didn't have the heart to split them up so he adopted them both.

Once he reached the adoption center he saw the twins sitting on a bench by the front desk. The looked so cute in the outfits they were wearing.

Jeno walked to the desk to check in and sign any extra paperwork he had to fill out.

(A/n: I don't know the adoption process I'm sorry)

Once he was done he went over to the twins.

"Hey cutie's do you remember me?" Jeno spoke and a nod back. A few days ago he met with the kids to make sure they were comfortable with him. "How about we get you home. And you can meet your other daddy?"

They kids were excited to finally have parents and a permanent home. They moved around a lot and didn't always have the best parental figures. From what Jeno told the kids they thought of Jaemin as a very loving person that can be very loud at times. They already like their new parents from all of Jenos story's.

When the three of them reached the car it was about 10 so Jaemin should be up. While thinking of it jeno got a text from his love.

Baby💚
Nono where did you go it's so cold not in your arms

Me
I went out to get something I'll be back soon

Baby💚
What did you get

Me
A surprise

Baby💚
It's not like your last surprise is it

Me
Did you really not like it

Baby💚
My dear husband I love you with all my heart but

Me
Ok ok I get it it wasn't the best

Baby💚
You brought me to the park to play
with hula hoop's I love the park but

Me
Hey at least now I know
you don't like hula hoops

Baby💚
It was the thought that counted

Me
I love you

Baby 💚
I love you too come home safely ok

Me
I'll always come home to you
that's the best part of my day

Me
*kisses*

Baby 💚
*hides in your shoulder because I'm blushing*

Me
*polls you out of my shoulder because I love your blush*

Baby💚
Cutie

Baby💚
Get going so you can get home faster