31.

Jaemin and jeno have five months until the wedding. They haven't told their friends yet so they were going to do that tonight. They planned a sleep over for the seven of them. It was currently 5:50pm and everyone was supposed to arrive at 6.

Jaemin and jeno both got jobs and moved out. They bought a house together. Jeno works for his father like planned and he convinced Jaemin to give modeling a try. Jaemin was loving his career thanks to Jeno.

(A/n: their house 💚)

Jaemin was walking with Nomin around their neighborhood before their friends came over

Nono
Baby they are going to be here soon

Me
Ok I'll head back now

Nono
I took out popcorn chips and candies

Me
Did you pick a movie
so everyone won't fight over it

Nono
Yes now hurry home is getting dark out

Me
I can see our house I'll be there in a second

Jaemin arrived back home and saw Jeno outside waiting for him.

"You didn't have to come outside it's cold hun."

"Well Baby your in a t-shirt aren't you cold."
ee
"Yes now let's go inside and cuddle before they get here so we can warm up."

"I think it's too late for that love." Jeno pointed behind Jaemin at their friends that had just arrived.
"Hey gays it good to see you."

"Jeno we saw each other 2 nights ago for our weekly game night."

"Shut up renjun. Let's get inside me and Jaemin a surprise and we're watching a movie tonight."

The seven boys walk inside and threw their things around like they own the place but that was normal. Everyone plopped on the couch and Nomin crawled onto jisung's lap.

"Ok we are going to get the announcement over with so we can order pizza and watch the movie."

"Do you wanna do it."

"Sure baby. Ok so Jaemin and I are going to get married!"

All the boys went silent. Then all at the same time they jumped up and started screaming.

"I thought Markhyuck would have more balls and get married before you if I'm being honest."

"Your always being honest Chenle." Jisung patted Chenle's leg. Him being the only one not jumping being of the sleeping puppy in his lap.

"Ok so we want all of you in our wedding party so you can choose which side you want to stand on."

The five boys talked it over, Haechan and Jisung would stand on Jaemin's side while on Jeno's side would be Mark and Chenle. Renjun had a crazy idea because he didn't want the one side to have more people then the other side.

"I have an idea so the sides can still be even."

"What is it?" Jeno was curios fo say the least.

"You know how you can get those people that officiate weddings."

"Yes?..." Jaemin started to get scared to what Renjun was proposing.

"What if I officiated your wedding. That would be so fun."

Jeno and Jaemin looked at each other not knowing what to say. They ended up being ok with it but they had two rules.

"You can do it but under two conditions."

"What are they."

"One you can't embarrass us and two please don't curse when you're doing it."

"Fine fine. This is going to be fun."

"You made a mistake."

"Thanks Hyuck." The boys laughed and then ordered some pizza.

They had a fun night which ended with the Markhyuck couple cuddling on a couch, the engaged couple in each other's arms were on another couch, Chensung were cuddled on the floor wanting warm because they didn't have enough blankets and Renjun was also on the floor hugging Peaches.

~•~
Ok so next chapter will be fun so look forward to that!!
Love you
💚💚