Epilogue.

"Can you put it in yet," Jaemin asked getting impatient.

"Can you open it up for me."

"You open it ."

"Fine but how long do I put it in for."

"I think about 10-12 minutes."

"10 minutes doesn't seem like a lot of time."

"This was supposed to be quick and easy Jeno."

"Your making this difficult."

"Just put it in."

"If I pull it out and it's still hard I'm putting it back in."

"Shut up and put it in."

"Fine but it's going to be hard when it comes out. I think it should go in for at least 30 minutes."

"Jeno put the Dino nuggets in the oven and shut up." Jaemin was getting really hungry since it was lunch time and he skipped breakfast.

Jeno put the nuggets in and went closer to the younger. "Come here we can cuddle while waiting." Jeno scooped Jaemin up in his arms and took him to their room. "Did you like the honeymoon?"

"Yes it was the best thank you for planning it."

"You couldn't walk for part of it." Jeno started chuckling at the memory.

"That was your fault shut up."

"You weren't complaining when we did it." Jaemin stayed silent not wanting to feed into Jenos ego. "OH MY GOD JEN-" Jaemin quickly covered his mouth not wanting the older to continue his teasing.
Jaemin was so red out of embarrassment. "Aww baby you don't have to be embarrassed, come here."

Jaemin crawled closer to Jeno hiding his face in the olders chest. "Meanie."

"You love me."

"Do I though?"

"I really hope so you married my dumb ass."

"I did and I couldn't be happier."

"I'm glad because I promised to make you happy everyday." Jeno kissed Nanas head. They cuddled until the timer for the nuggets went off. "I swear they better be done."

"I love you~."

"Yep love you too." Jeno got up to check on them. "Baby come here there done."

"Ha I told you."

"Nobody likes someone that's is always right baby."

They are their food and then they decided to go out and get Nomin some toys. Jaemin just made this excuse because he wanted to give Jeno a present. They arrived and got the toys but as Jeno was going to get in the driver seat Jaemin cut him off and jumped in the seat. "Umm.... babe what are you doing I always drive?"

"I wanted to drive this time." Jeno gave him a curious look. "Just get in will you." He finally gave in and took the passenger seat. They started to drive.

"This isn't the way home?"

"We aren't going home yet."

"Where are we going?"

"Surprise." Jeno decided not to question it.

They arrived at a Han River. They both got out to see all of the city lights. It was about night time so almost nobody was out there.

(A/n: their view )

"You wanted to bring me here?" Jeno asked while back hugging his husband

"Yeah isn't it so pretty."

"Not as pretty as you," Jeno whispered close to Jaemin's ear.

They stood there for awhile until suddenly Jaemin got thrown over Jenos shoulder. "Jeno put me down!" They were both giggling having the time of their lives spending time with each other.

Jeno finally put Nana down his lungs hurting from laughing to hard. "I never want this to end."

"It doesn't have to Nono."

"Good." They pressed their forehead together taking in the moment. "I love you Nana."

"I love you Nono."

"Green heart." They both said it together while smiling.

For both of them it nothing could be better then this

~•~
This is the end lovelies I'm so sad but it had to end sooner or later. Thank you for all the constant love and support!! I love you guys💚