27.

Nono
How much do you love me

Me
A lot why

Nono
I did something

Me
Ok what did you do hun

Nono
Are you sure you'll still love me

Me
Did you cheat on me you're scaring me Nono

Nono
I would never do that love

Me
Then what did you do

Nono

MeNo

Me
No

Me
YOU GOT A PUPPY

Nono
He's yours

Me
YOU GOT ME A PUPPY

Nono
Yes you get to have him

Me
....

Me
What did you do

Nono
Got you a puppy?

Me
I feel like you did something wrong
and your trying to cover it by getting a puppy

Nono
.....

Nono
I don't know what your talking about

Me
Tell me Nono

Nono
Come outside I wanna tell you in person

Jaemin set his phone down and walked to the garage where Jenos car was. When he opened the door he saw jeno leaning on his car with the puppy on his hand. "PUPPY!" Jaemin ran and took the puppy from him. "You're so small and cute!"

"Do you like."

"I love now what did you do."

"It's not what I did it's what my parents did."

Jaemin was curious to what Jeno was talking about. "Are they ok? Is everything alright?"

"Let's go sit down." Jeno intertwined their hands and brought them to the living room. "As you know my parents called me yesterday. They told me their trip may be ending early but then I told them about you and how much I've fallen for you. They then said they will be home. Tomorrow. So they can meet you."

"Oh.... oh..... they want to meet ME."

"Yes love I was kinda bragging about how I'm so lucky to have you and yeah they will be here tomorrow."

"Let me get this straight. You got me a dog. To try and cover up the fact that the man I loves parents wanna meet me. And they wanna do it tomorrow."

Jeno rubbed the back of his neck, "that sounds about right."

"Oh ok. I'm ok. It's not like I'm going to meet your parents and they are going to not like me and want you to break up with me because I'm not good enough. Nope not at all."

"Love stop freaking out they are going to love you. I'll be right here with you."

"And the puppy."

"Yes baby and the puppy. By the way you have to name him."

"Umm.... let me sleep on it I'll tell you tomorrow."

"Ok love but for now I'll go wash up, do you mind making dinner."

"Not at all. Go I got this."

After Jeno got out of the shower he could smell Jaemin's cooking and it smelt delicious. He got dressed and went to the kitchen. He saw Jaemin standing over the stove stirring the food. Jeno walked up to the younger and hugged him form behind. "It smells amazing baby."

"Thanks now go sit down I'll bring it to you." Jeno left and after a few minutes Jaemin came in carrying the food. "I'll be right back."

While Jaemin was gone jeno brought out his phone to take a picture of their dinner.

"Alright I'm back here's your water."

"Thank you for the food I bet it taste great."

"Well you tell me." Jeno tried it and he loved it. They continued eating until they were both finished.

They packed away the leftovers and walked to their room with the puppy. "Oh dang it I thought too buy him a bed."

"Well then he's sleeping with us." Jaemin put the puppy on the bed and went to go get ready to sleep. When he was done he got dress and went out to see Jeno sleeping with the puppy also asleep on his chest. "Aww sleepyheads."

Jaemin crawled into bed with them and cuddled into Nono's side. Jeno protectively wrapped his arm around the younger. Jaemin soon followed the older into dreamland.

~•~
Ok so I need dog names for Jaemin's puppy loves!! Comment what I should name him💚