Introduction

Heyy minna, my names Annie. I hope you enjoy this fanfiction and I'm sorry if you don't like it since its my first time doing this.

Disclaimer: I do not own Kuroko No Basket (except my OC, Yuki Shiro and her family, so don't steal her from me). I also do not own the cover.

___________________________________________________________

Name: Yuki (Snow) Shiro (White) (You guys see what I did there. lol ^_^)

Nicknames: hime, princess, Yuki, Yuki-chan, Yu-chan, Yuki-chin, Yukicchi, Shiro, Shiro-san

Appearance: long flowing white hair, bright red eyes, pale skin (picture on the cover)

Gender: female

age:16 (first year in high school)

height: 168cm (5'6")

Birthday: January 18

Sign: Capricorn

Position: All rounder

Family(lol did you guys like the names (^-^). Basically the whole family is the seasons in Japanese.)

Mother: Haruka Shiro (famous national swimmer, now retired but is a swimming trainer) Appearance: reddish hair and yellowish-green eyes.

Father: Natsu Shiro (famous national basketball player, but now retired and owns a company for sports that he started called Shiro. Shiro is the second best company in Japan after the Akashi's.) Appearance: white hair and red eyes.

Brother: Aki Shiro (third year in highschool and is a national swimmer. A big goofball and smiles all the time, but he is really overprotective of his little sis. He has a HUGE case of sister complex.) Appearance: red hair and red eyes.

likes: basketball, stuffed animals, cute stuff, sweets, lucky items, drawing, singing, playing piano, playing violin, playing flute, cooking, apples, and animals.

dislikes: bullies, people that think she is weak just because she is a girl, people calling her short and making fun of her height, and how the generation of miracles were acting in their end of the second year in Teiko.

Trivia:

She knows Kagami and Himuro from America and are realy close.

She works as a model.

Same height as Kuroko.

She is bestfriends with Momoi and Kuroko.

She is Murasakibara's snack buddy.

She loves cute stuff.

She is a capricorn.

She is a C-cup

She had asthma when she was little, so she was always in the hospital. (That's how she met Midorima)

She likes lucky items and was the person that influenced Midorima into becoming a horoscope freak.

Alexandra Garcia is her Godmother.

People call her hime and princess not just because she was the generation of miracles' princess but also because her name means Snow White.

She is also very talented in the arts as well as sports.

Likes to nickname people and adds a -chan after the nickname.

She knows how to play the piano, violin, flute, and can sing like an angel.

She loves to say "An apple a day keeps the doctors away."

Powers:

Basically all the powers the generation of miracles have and Kagami's jumping power but stronger.

Personality: She is shy if she doesn't know you, nice, funny, has a smile that lights up the room, smart, and mischievous sometimes.

Bio: She comes from a family of athletes so she thinks that she has to be good in sports. She and Akashi are childhood friends and she decided to attend Teiko for middle school. She tried out for the basketball club and made it in. She was the 7th member of the generation of miracles, stronger than all of them combined, also known as the Miracles' Princess. She was happy but everything changed during her third year at Teiko, they changed, and it broke her heart. So she disappeared without leaving a trace, not even her best friend/childhood friend new where she went. And now all of sudden she appears in Seirin! What happened during her third year in Teiko and why is she in Seirin?.........

Find out more and what happens to her by reading this story ;)