C:2

=========

"The highest class.'the group of future owners' in other words sons and daughters of the tycoon families"

"Second class 'the group of shareholders' they will not participate in management but they are already major share holders"

"The third class 'the group of honor'ministers,politicians,the chief justice,law firm owners children of honorable occupations"

"And the forth class the 'social care group' like you and me"Chanyoung finished the introduction of ranks.

"Social care group?"Eun Sang asked baffled that there are ranks "Kids who got in the school through social care"He said mildly disappointed."Then....what about the girl that talked to me?she seems nice"Eun Sang asked."Shes in the top of the system her father owns Ukiyo flights and food industry while her moms from the Bu political family"Chanyoung answered .Eun Sang gasped almost everything they bought was from the Ukiyo corp and the Bu family is a famous political family god knows how many generations of politicians came from the Bu family.That girl how was she so nice?

"Shes also the student council president, won by voting by the way" Chanyoung didnt expect anything else ofcourse she won fair and square being council president is just a small getting ready thing for her since her older brother already in college he too was Council president during his Jeguk days."wow..."She murmured looking down she was so out of place right now.

---TIME SKIP TO CLASS-----

"I m Cha Eun Sang I m ordinary and average in every aspect I do well independently so your attention wont be welcomed Any help would be too much.Nice to meet you"Eun Sang said bravely.Suddenly clapping was heard Eun Sang looked up to see the girl with the red tie Hyejin she introduced her self as.After Hyejin clapped the whole class followed her even Tan and Young Do did though he was rolling his eyes.

Suddenly a guys hand shot up "On what basis did you enter our school?"He asked

Eun Sang looked around and shuffled at her place.Young Do seemed to find his new punching bag while Tan was busy looking at Hyejin.Hyejin stood up from her seat as the teacher shot her a questioning look "I have to announce the necessary things go ahead Ms.Cha take a seat "Hyejin motioned the teacher sat down on her chair as everyone payed attention to what Ms.Liu had to say.

-------TIME SKIP----

Hyejin and Young Do were outside leaning on the railings as Young Do talked about the most random things while asking cheeky questions while Hyejin would answer sensibly while eating some chips.

Young Do nudged Hyejin making her raise her brows at him until she followed his line of sight to see Cha Eun Sang. They looked back at each other as Young Do smirk and Hyejin sighed but nodded. He immediatly took a chip from Hyejins hand and pop it in his mouth making her scowl at him this jerk just loves taking her food.

Cha Eun Sang was approaching fast she looked out of it Before Young Do could kick her leg Hyejin with her sharp pointed heels kicked his foot first making him groan and stumble as he eyed Hyejin  smiling innocently.

"Yah new student" Young Do teased as Eun Sang looked to her back to see Hyejin Liu standing beside Choi Young Do who seemingly just stood up now.Young Do clasped his hands together his arm slinging around Hyejins shoulder though she didnt seem fazed at all."I have a question you should answer me this time "Young Do smiled threateningly .

"Whats your relation to Kim Tan"was Young Dos question Hyejin rolled her eyes this guy is just so obsessed with Kim-tan."If your so interested in him why dont you ask him yourself?"Eun Sang shot back making Hyejin snicker and give out a smile nodding agreeing with her. "You love him more than me Young Do ya? wahhh that hurts" Hyejin said giving out a dramatic expression her hand flinging to her heart. Young Do sighed flicking her forhead "Course not" He answered before looking back at Eun Sang.

"You-" Before he could finish "What are you gonna do?" They all looked back to see Kim Tan striding his way to their place "I wanted to talk to you but you left me"Kim Tan puffed out looking at Hyejin pouting. Hyejin was surprised by his sudden reaction she expected him to mature seems like it turned the other way around." What?" Young Do asked baffled as he glared at Tan his hold on Hyejin getting tighter but not enough to hurt her. Kim Tan pulled Hyejin away from Young Do who managed to catch her wrist and stop Kim Tan from completely pulling her away.

"Hye-na you better not run away ill find you. Go first after this you talk to me" Kim Tan said letting go of Hyejin as so did Young Do. Hyejin looked at them for a bit. "You can look for me if you wanna talk to me. You know wheres my office right?" Hyejin said as she turned throwing the bag pf chips to Young-do who caught it. Her heels clicking every step she took as she motioned with her hand for Eun Sang to follow her which Eun Sang did have to run since Hyejin had quite the long strides while still looking graceful.

" I was only trying to make a friend with Yejin,your in our way" Young Do glared at Tan as they stood seeming to be ready for a fight. "Leave hye-na alone. You dont deserve a friend why even bother when youll throw them away so soon?" Kin Tan said walking away purposely hitting Young Dos shoulder.

=======