C:6

====

Young Do annoyed seeing Kim Tan threw his phone on the table and clicked his tongue making Hyejin look at Young Do a bit annoyed too " stop throwing your phone around its gonna get scratched" She reminded him passing him her water bottle so he could open it for her since her hands had scratches and were painful when it has contact with things. She did too much work even her hands gave up.

Young Do about to reach out and get the bottle but he didnt succeed since the bottle was snatched from Hyejins hands by none other than Kim Tan who was grinning. Kim Tan opened the water bottle and gave it back to HYejin who didnt mind and said a small 'thank you' before taking a sip. Young Do now had a fixated glare at Kim Tan while Kim Tan acted as if none was giving him a death glare and smiled at Hyejins small thank you and proceeded to open his drink too.

Hyejin who knew Young Do was pissed off tapped the his part of table motioning for him to stop glaring and continue eating. " your not even part of this district why are you here?" Kim Tan said purposely annoying Young Do. "Why cant I be here?" Young Do fired back mixing his noodles in an aggressive manner. "I mean why dont you do things in your own district" Kim Tan casually said tilting his head since his cup noodles were a bit hot and burned him.

Hyejin closed her eyes smacking Young Do gently on his shoulder since he stirred his noodles a bit too harshly so the friction caused the hot water to jump out and land on her face. Making Young Do mutter a soft sorry to her making her sigh and take out a hanker chief and wipe her face. Making Kim Tan laugh out.

"Just like old times" Hyejin said a enough for only Kim Tan and Young Do to hear her making Young Do scoff and roll his eyes while Kim Tan acted as if he didnt hear it but chuckled a bit. "Why are you protecting that social care girl" Young Do asked smirking a bit making Hyejin nod in agreement with Young Do though her curiosity about it was that of a childs curiosity and she really wouldnt care. "I mean her style is a bit tacky" Young Do added making Hyejin snicker and nod in agreement a bit.

Both Young Do and Hyejin gossip like little kids when its just them.

Kim Tan gave Hyejin and Young Do a look before sighing and shaking his head putting his face resting on his palm looking at Both Hyejin and Young Do. "You should stop hanging around him hes a bad influence" He said shortly taking another sip of his drink. Young Do squinted his eyes at Kim Tan while Hyejin subtly roll her eyes. She suddenly stood up making Kim Tan look at her while Young Do acted as if this was natural.

"I m going home. Its getting late" Hyejin said tapping the watch on her wrist. Getting her bag and slinging it around her shoulder. "Why are you going too?" Kim Tan asked skeptically since Young Do also stood up from his seat taking his bag and also Hyejins carrying it for her. "I have to take her home duh" Young Do smirked knowing Kim Tan was a tad bit annoyed.

Hyejin waved her hand as a goodbye to Kim Tan as Kim Tan watched her and Young Do walk away beside each other. Kim Tan also suddenly stood up and ran taking his backback slinging it around his shoulders running beside Hyejin catching up to them earning another scowl from Young Do. "ill come with you guys" He smiled and said well mostly to Hyejin. Hyejin nodded not caring and thinking much about it.

When they reached her gate Young Do and Kim Tan walked in now their separate directions.

====

"So she got it?" Hyejin asked Hyo-Shin. He nodded to her both of them were making speeches for upcoming debates. "She can do sign. Lee Bona also picked her" He added his eyes still on his laptop typing words. Hyejin smiled and shook her head Lee Bona was always so impulsive much like a Tsundere. "She's wearing a uniform now" He added he was almost like an assistant informing his boss about a schedule and in this case Hyejin was the boss. "Well thats good. Means I dont have to write her in for a school dress code violation" Hyejin sighed a bit happy that she doesnt have to worry about more things.

----WITH KIM TAN---

He sat there and stared a bit motionless at the picture.

The picture was of him Young Do and Hyejin when they were younger.When Young Do and Kim Tan didnt have their big fall out.

Hyejin was wearing a cute hat with animal prints around it while she also wore shades.During that time those shades were considered 'funny glasses' as her fingers were in a peace sign as she wore their old school uniform. While Kim Tan and Young Do were laughing both looking at Hyejin since she lost a bet and this was the dare.

The old times............Kim Tan sighed smiling a bit at the old picture hung up on the wall. He remembered the first time he met Hyejin they were children back then,He had met her first before Young-do.

====

Hyejin-Liu

I dont think you realized what you did

Red-Head

You dont support Ink

Hyejin-Liu 

but we are supporting her.Shes the one whose refusing to talk to us even though were giving the effort and time to her.

Red-Head 

she is uncomfortable around you

Hyejin-Liu

Yeah. I m surprised she isnt uncomfortable around her older immature creepy inapropriate boyfriend

Red-Head 

Imma just need to put some effort I guess..

Hyejin-Liu

Ink does well in school I wanna let you know. And i m sure her parents wont waste their daughter on a person who will not do the best for her.

====

{Context of the last part this just happened last night btw. My friend whose 13 has an internet boyfriend whose 15 they met on tiktok -___- . Both their parents said yes cause they dont touch eachother. Which is complete bullshit. Take note this guy is in a whole other city from us but the same country. The guy is very creepy and inappropriate while the girl doesnt even listen to us. They even publicly state that they wanna move in together get married and have 3 kids. CHILDREN SHOULD NOT HAVE CHILDREN. The guy even said without shame on our gc which the girls online friends and classmates were in that he watched porn and hentai. Why would you say that knowing there are other minors in the gc? And thats completely inappropriate behavior. Hes been even asking her to do inapproriate tiktok dances. And Ive been receiving screen shots from the girls friend in which their topics are quite weird if you ask me. Take note the girl is also quite weird she likes playing innocent and likes to say she doesnt understand what sex is or what a dirty mind is FOR GODS SAKE SHES IN 8TH GRADE. If your asking what my relationship to the girl is that yes I m older than her we go to the same school and I m her cousin/friend. The guy has also been chatting the girls friend whose bisexual about him being horny and asking how to handle it to her. HE SAID SHE COULD HELP CAUSE SHES BISEXUAL. BRO SHES ALSO A MINOR WTF. I mean yeah I understand how couples have age gaps but please be mindful and respectful about your behavior specially around kids. There is many more problems about this guy. I am sorry if I jus ranted}

Sali na kayo sa chismis ng school namin XD Kung gusto nyo bigay din ako ng screen shot ng kagagohan nang bf nya