C:4

====

Hyejin stood beside Choi Young Do in the bike shop with her arms crossed as she leaned on a table. "Why is everything I want illegal?"Choi Young Do asked with disappointment and annoyance to the shop clerk. "Because your still underage." The clerk said scolding him. "You can do it first and ill grow up fast" Young Do smiled trying to bribe him.

Hyejins eyes wondered away from Young Do's conversation with the clerk to the girl about to enter the shop Hyejin smiled pushing herself of the table and pulled on Young Do's jacket catching his attention as she looked at Cha Eun Sangs figure receiving the money from another clerk. Young Do nodded smirking and returned to his conversation to the clerk not before patting her head.Hyejin looked at Eun Sangs leaving figure and sighed smirking she was so entertained right now and so interested to know whats next.

====

"How long are you gonna take "Young Do sighed with a bit of disappointment but no irritation .He was sitting down on a couch provided by the store with shopping bags surrounding his left leg.".....You shouldnt be surprised" Hyejin said walking through the isles  stopping  to smile at a cool maroon colored pair of heels with red bottoms she motioned to the clerk as the clerk smiled brightly nodding taking the heels and placing them gently on her hands that were in clean white gloves. The clerks were beside eachother in a triangle formation right now all the clerks were holding expensive rich unique clothes in their hands as they bowed and walked to the wrapping area."Thats it?" Young Do asked Hyejin stayed silent for a while before nodding making Young Do give out a small cheer and a sigh of relief.

"Lets go Im hungry" Young Do then said taking Hyejins shopping bags in his hands as Hyejin after paying followed him only carrying one of her many shopping bags. "You took long" Young Do hummed smirking. Hyejin rolled her eyes "So did you" She answered. "Yeah but I didnt get what I want atleast you did" He answered putting the shopping bags in the trunk of the car mindlessly making Hyejin squint her eyes. "Yah do you want me to treat you bike like that too?" She said as she held a stern look at him when she handed him her shopping bag so he could put it in the trunk. He only chuckled making Hyejin kick his leg again making him stumble.

"Aish- whats with you kicking me.Do you have an obsession with my leg ah?"He asked though he smirked in the last part.Hyejin smiled but rolled her eyes shaking her head "You said your hungry lets go"Hyejin reminded snapping her fingers. "Yah you know I went home with a hole on the lower part of my slacks where you kicked me.You hurt me so much Yejin-ah"Young Do said skipping next to her they both laughed at the memory.

====

"Who told you id say that!?!" Hyejin said distressed as she looked down on Kim Tan and Young Do who were smiling and even laughing! .They were outside the teachers office about to go on questioning. Since Kim Tan and Young Do were failing classes and also skipping them the teachers asked how they could help them and they said Hyejin Liu can tutor them and theyde defenitly do better in class.

"come one Hye-na just do it or well get in trouble for real this timeeeee" Kim Tan said smiling up at Hyejin. "True true you dont want us to get scolded right?" Young Do added also giving Hyejin a pleading look .If they dont pass atleast one class the teachers would have to be forced to notify their parents which they all knew wouldnt end well in their part atleast .Hyejin sighed angrily moving a bit infront of Kim Tan kicking his leg making him grunt and look at her"Is that a yes Hye-Na?"He asked. Hyejin didnt answer and then moved infront of Young Do who crouched on his seat shielding his legs from any attack." YAH NO FAIR!" Kim Tan said slapping Young Do's hands off his legs and shoving his legs down flat on the floor which Hyejin Speedily kicked making now Young Do take a deep breath and look at Hyejin" Its a yes" Young Do answered making Hyejin sigh motioning them into the teachers office where they were now called.

"My mother was pleased to hear it though" Hyejin pitched in "Yeah so you owe me" Young Do sneered."That was years ago"Hyejin argued Young Do hummed .He knew she hated not getting a proper response when shes having a conversation .Hyejin looked up at him with a glare but ofcourse he knew that he just didnt look since that would make it worse for him.

"Plus you two didnt even study you both just played around the whole time"Hyejin smiled suddenly making Young Do chuckle. Between them two they could speak about topics freely like Young Do's mom Hyejins brother Kim Tan and many more their comfortable and feel light hearted after they talk about it to each other since they trusted each other with their lives.

"You helped us cheat though. I always wondered how you got your methods" Young Do said his hands now in his pockets .He remembered Hyejin giving them pens and pencils before tests which had specific numbers on them which were the answers. Hyejin shrugged "Since if you two still flunked them with me teaching you it would prove I am incompetent ,We gotta do what we gotta do you know?" Hyejin said bluntly. Young Do sighed nodding feeling embarrassed that its true.

 ====

A little girl  of 6 sat down on a chair given to her by her nanny glaring at everyone she could meet eyes with. While her body gaurds were around  Her nanny said her father was too busy to attend her birthday. So she got upset and ordered them to bring her to the company the others couldnt stop her since she would throw a tantrum. 

Finally the large wooden doors opened to show her father with another man. "appa..." she croaked out staring pitifully at her father jumping off her seat to run infront of him glaring at him at the best she can. "You-" Her father cut her off sayig "Yes. Happy birthday Hyejin-ah" Her father spoke dryly as if he didnt mind her presence as he then turned the man who was beside him. "your daughter?" the man asked. Her father hummed  "Yes. My only one" . "your around the same age as my son. Would you like to meet him?" the man asked politely.

 Would you like to meet him?" the man asked politely