C:3

======

"Do you hate me?"Tan asked looking at Hyein who was sitting beside him they were sitting on a bench.Hyejin smiled and turned to him "What do you think" she asked it was hard to tell what shes really feeling though she seemed cheeky right now.

".....Your mad?or maybe you dont want me around" He concluded raising a brow at her. Hyejin sighed "What do you think" it sounded more like a sarcastic remark than a question ."Then ill act like your not kay?good"Kim Tan smiled looking at her. Hyejin gave a small crooked smile." Then about my tour "Tan said before Hyejin stood up from the bench "I have paper work to do. You know where to find me" Hyejin said speed walking away she was far to tired and busy to do something like that it wasnt even necessary.

Tan chuckled and smiled at Hyejins leaving figure.

======

"Yah Hyejin-ah shes so annoying she thinks she can talk so cassually to Chanyoung ah like that" Lee Bona huffed as she went on and on about the newcomer to Hyejin who was typing on her laptop in the council room. "hmm You said they were childhood friends.Maybe its normal for them see how Young Do's like that" Hyejin asked not looking at the tomato red fuming Lee Bona who isnt done talking what she wants.

"BUT STILL!" Lee Bona whisper yelled. "And KIM TAN EVEN LIED ABOUT HER!" Lee Bona said shes honest when Talking to Hyejin she knows Hyejin isnt a snitch nor would Hyejin do anything unless she feels like it or Young Do asks about it. "Oh?What did he say"Hyejin said still not looking at Lee Bona "He said she was a newlyrich!when she wasnt!Like what was that!" Bona huffed.

"Cha Eun Sang" Hyejin murmured looking away from her laptop and smirked to Bona before skimming through the piles of paper present on her right. Her face lit up finally finding the piece of paper she was looking for.

Hyejin slipped a piece of paper to Bona smiling mischeviously Bonas eyes seemed to light up too after she red the name on the piece of paper. Bona immediately took the paper and red everything with a smirk though it seemed to falter. "Whats wrong?"Hyejin asked"I-i m not a bully Chanyoung would hate me!" Lee Bona pouted. "Well your hooked"Hyejin joked taking back the piece of paper reading it. "occupation-"Before anything else could be said Hyejin shut herself up while giving a stern look at the piece of paper.

Bona gave Hyejin  a knowing look "Are you gonna tell Choi Young Do?" Bona asked leaning on the expensive wooden table "depends" Hyejin answered looking back at her laptop screen "Depends on what?" Bona asked "Young Do,Rachel yeah you know how this works Bona-ah" giving a sympathetic look to Bona who seemed to be neutral towards the idea Bona wouldve bullied any girl that comes close to Chanyoung sadly this one she couldnt since its Chanyoungs 'childhood friend'. "yeah and also-"and once again Lee Bona started talking about Cha Eun Sang and the people around them.

------Time skip-----

"Yah do you know anything about the newcomer?" Young Do asked as Hyejin walked beside him her arms crossed since he was carrying her bag as always."Yeah"Hyejin answered she knows where this is going this happened more than once afterall."Do you know whats her relation to Kim Tan?"He asked looking down at her he was tall that was very obvious while Hyejin was very petit though had a good height she looked very small compared to Choi Young Do."I have her file"Hyejin said avoiding the question."Really?give it to me kay?" Young Do said Hyejin hummed in agreemen t.Why would she  help this newcomer? Why would the newcomer get some kind of special treatment unlike the others? its not like shes the chosen one.