🔞Computer Love🔞

**Trigger warning **
**Virtual sex
**Masturbation
**Established relationship
**Smut
**Fluff
**Suprise engagement

Your p.o.v.

Ring ring..your computer dings as you have a video call waiting.

You're just coming out of the shower with nothing but a towel on. So you weren't expecting any one to call.

"Hello?" You say sitting down at your desk.

"Hey baby..I miss you. How have you been? What is that you are wearing?" He asked cocking his head to the side eyes big.

"I've missed you too! I'm good. Just busy with work. I was in the shower Jungkook it is 3 am.."

"Oh damn time zones. I always forget that." he chuckles messing with his hair knowing you get weak for that.

"Stop already with your hair baby..you know what it does to me."

"Oh I know

"Oh I know.." he smiles.

"You're an evil man

"You're an evil man..you know that?" You say sarcastically laughing.

"And you're a naughty slut. Show me." He says.

You sigh. "It's three am.."

"And? I know you've been naughty..I know you been playing with it without me." He says knowing you have.

"And I'm sure you've been jacking off before you go to bed watching porn." You answer.

He sighs "Would you rather I fuck some groupie? Cause that would happen just as fast and just as easy." He tells you.

"Do what you want Jungkook you're in Korea, not much I can do to stop you all the way over here. Is there something you wanted cause I gotta get ready for work?"

"Yeah you!" He says smiling.

You laugh sarcastically.

"Why is that funny?"

"Oh I don't know. If you think I'm taking my towel off for you you are mistaken right now."

"Why? If we were together right now I'd be fucking deep inside that and you would be begging me not to stop."