Chapter 8

My bag was over my shoulder and I was now walking down the dark halls to meet mr Cedric diggory.
The walls were cold, and the air was somewhat thin. But it felt like home?

I came to the exit of the castle, opened up the big door silently and sneaked out, my ferret in my bag, and a wand in hand. My steps were light, and I began to pick up pace crouching down to not be caught.
As I was walking I felt a- OMPH!
" what the hell-" i looked up to see Cedric smirking down at me.
I chuckled and fixed my posture.
" you actually came." He stated. I shrugged and laughed.
" of course I did"
I came beside him as he put his arm around my shoulder. His arm slightly relaxed as we walked.
" why am I here? Like I'm happy you invited me but I'm tired as fuck" I snickered.
He turned his head with a chuckle.
" I don't know. The first task is soon. So I guess I wanted to see you again" he said in a slightly confused face.
We walked in silence for a couple minutes before I had that same sensation on my hand. He was tangling his fingered in between mine. This time I didn't move. I stayed still like I couldn't feel it. And without knowing, I tightened my hand around his.
" I like your ferret" he used his arm on my shoulder to pony to my bag, were Obies head was poking out. I stroked his nose gently and smiled.
" so do I. He's pretty cool."

After awhile we came to a stop. It was a bench, a old bench. Surrounded by trees and plants.
We both sat down, I sat with my legs crossing looking over at him. He sat looking over at me.
" you confuse me Amy." He looked at me with a eyebrow raised. I motioned a ' what?' With my hand.
He sat up and continued. " one day your racing away from my hand the next your holding it?" He looked over.
I sighed.
" just shut your mouth dickhead"
He laughed at me before pulling his legs up.
He placed his leg on top of mine and began to him, closing his eyes.
I bobbed my head along, my head beginning to rest on the bench.I closed my eyes. The humming stopped.
I woke up to see ceds face close to mine, without hesitation I slapped him. He scared me!
" oh my lord I am so sorry" I stood up.
He began to laugh nervously,
" usually that doesn't happen."
He stood up with me and, like it was nothing. Kissed me.