Mall challenge?

A week past, this is the day i will find it if I get accepted to study abroad in Italy or not. Our neighbours aka the Jones came by to show me some support as they always do. We hanged out for a bit and waited for the mail. After hours my father got out to check. "I'm sure you are going to get in." Mrs Jones assured me as my mother agreed. "The mail is here!" My father said excitedly as he entered the room with some mail in his hands. He went through them until he found one with my name on it. He handed it to me as I began to get nervous.

"You know what? I don't want to know" I said as I threw my self kn the couch. "What do you mean you don't want to know? Come on y/n don't be silly!" My mother said as I started to bite my nails. "What if I don't get in?" I said."I'm sure you will, but if you didn't well, that's fine! It's not meant to be." My father said."Won't you guys be disappointed?" I asked. "Of course not!" They all said in a united voice. "Are you kidding me y/n? We ARE already proud of you! Even if yiu don'tu get in, we are proud of how hard you worked for this." Olivia said."Thank liv." I smiled. "Yes! Come on now, open it!" My mother said. Followed by;
"open it!"
"Open it!"
"OPEN IT!"
They all encouraged me until I finally did open it. I started reading;

Dᴇᴀʀ: ʏ/ɴ ʏ/ʟ/ɴ,
I'm writing this to inform you that the Committee of admission cannot at this time make a final decision on your application, you have been waitlisted. We will inform you in less than a month.

"Oh" I sighed. "It's okay! You been waitlisted that doesn't mean it's impossible!" My mother said. "Yeah! Come on y/n where is my positive best friend at?" Olivia smiled at me. "I told you before that I'm sure you will get in, and I'm still sure of that." Mrs Jones said."I agree with Charlotte. I'm sure of it too. No doubt about that." My father agreed.

Right. I'm positive, I've been waitlisted it's not a big deal, I still have a chance to get in! All I can do is wait.

A couple of days after that day I woke up because of a text from Olivia. Or let say... One hundred texts from her;

Message from "olive💚"
Olive💚: y/n
Olive💚: y/n
Olive💚: y/n
Olive💚: y/n
Olive💚: are you still asleep?
Olive💚: oh come on!
Olive💚: imagining that we are disney prinssess doesn't mean literally turning into sleeping beaauty...
Olive💚: HELLOOO
Olive💚: Uhm I'm talking...
Olive💚: I'm bored...
Olive💚: I want to go shopping...
Olive💚: I also want to go to a restaurant
Olive💚: but idk in the same time I feel like staying at home and binge watching netflix.
Olive💚: what are you feeling like?
Olive💚: what do you want to do?
Olive💚: it's literally 7:30 why are you still sleeping?
Me: because IT'S 7:30!
Me: what I'm feeling like doing you ask? I'M FEELING LIKE SLEEPINGGG
Olive💚: GOOD MORNINGHHG
Olive💚: no but seriously what do you want to do?
Me: yeah I'm serious. I. Want. To. Sleep.
Olive💚: SHOPPING IT IS! Be ready in 5.
Me: will I even win this argument?
Olive💚: nope.
Me: fine but see you in 20
Olive:💚 in 10
Me: in 15
Olive💚: in 8
Me: in 10
Olive💚: in 5
Me: in 8
Olive💚: deal!
Me: ohh I see what you did there you lil' peace of shit.

I got up put my hair in a messy bun and took a quick shower not caring if I be late to be honest. I wore a black cycling shorts and an over sized black shirt. I kept my hair in a messy bun and wore my converse. I went down stairs to see Olivia who Smiled 'sweetly' while twitching a little she's that mad. "THREE. MINUTES. LATE." She said."Calm down it's just three minutes." I smiled at her."And what is that look? Huh? Are we going to a funeral?" She said."Girl- don't even start. All I had was ten minutes AND it's early in the morning!" I defended my self."And what? It's kinda cute." I continued as she rolled her eyes. I waved at my family goodbye who was used to our silly fights by now. They waved back and olivia got in her car as I checked the Mail, there was nothing there yet... I got into her car and she started driving.