Airplane

I looked down at my tickets and said, "I'm pretty sure they are mine..." I pused for a moment, "Oh right- sorry about that" I said as I finally lifted me head, "oh HELL no... Not YOU again..." I said as I got up and looked at the dark blonde haired boy. "You have got to be kidding me!" He said disgustedly. "Don't worry- I don't like it either.. So let just, stay in silence until the 13 HOURS FLIGHT ENDS. What a nightmare." I said as I rolled my eyes and switched seats. "Maybe it's destiny." He said."Destiny?" I repeated. "Yeah, I mean it's either that or you have been following me all along." He smirked. "Oh pLeAsE... Honestly have you seen your self? Why would I follow a cocky jerk." I said as I opened the plastic that had the headphones in them and put it on. "Oh come on.. It's a 13 hours flight, it will be BORING! You will have time to watch more than 10 movies let talk instead." He said as he held my headphone away. "Uhm- so talking to you would make it less boring?" I forrowed my eyebrows and smirked. "Well yeah.." He pointed at his self. "I'm the most entertaining person you will ever meet." He said."Yeah right." I faked a laugh.

"Can i get my headphones back now?" I reached my hands."First on they are not yours, they are the plane's secondly no." He said."First whatever. Secondly that's fine I will ask for another one EXCUSE ME-" I called for the flight attendant but he stopped me. "Okay okay fine just wait listen, what if we just talk for like five minutes and if you still don't like me, then- watch your movie.."He said. "Fine.. Talk." I gave in."BUT- in these five minutes act like yiu like me down give me these looks!" He said as I rolled my eyes. "FINEE... Now, what do you want to talk about? Let get this over with." I said."You still have that attitude.. Okay whatever, how about.. We ask each other some questions?" He suggested."Fine, you go." I said still annoyed."Come on! I'm starting to hate the world 'fine' please stop it." He said."Fine. Uh sorry" we both laughed about this for a while and finally played the game;

"okay let start with the basics, how old are you?" He asked."24, you?" I repreplied. "28. Favourite colour?" He asked."Ugh it's a hard questions! It depends on my mood. I love yellow, pink, purble and black" I chuckled. "What about you?" I asked."Blue and green." He answered."You have to come up with questions don't ask the same onse I ask" he said. "I have no question in mind!" I replied. "Fine." He replied and here we are laughing at it all over again. "Okay, did you go to college?" He asked."Yes, you?" I replied."Yes. Okay it's getting annoying you ask." He said."Fine... Okay we ain't laughing about that." I held back my laugh. "What did you study for in collage?" I asked. "archaeology. You?" He answered. "English language, and Italian. I want to be a translater." I replied."Cool." He smiled. "Yeah. Okay so we asked four questions, six more to go." I pointed that out as he nodded. "What are your hobbies?" I asked."Photography. I LOVE taking pictures of literally everything. What about you?" He replied."Art! I love sketching, painting drawing you know all that stuff." I answered.

Question after question we finally finished the ten questions game. "Did you notice that we didn't ask what our names are?" I chuckled."Oh my god right! I'm cole" he reached his hand. "I'm y/n. Y/n y/l/n." I shooked his hand. "Nice to meet you y/n." He smiled. He may be a nice person after all.. "Nice to meet you too." I smiled back.

We talked about random stuff without noticing the time. "Woah, we been talking for an hour." I said as I checked my phone."Told you I'm entertaining." He smirked. "Oh stop being cocky for God's sake." I chuckled. "So.. Are you going to Italy for a vacation?" He asked."Uh no- I actually got accepted to study abroad for masters. It actually been my dream for so long!" I explained. "Wow, congratulations! That's amazing. I suppose it's your first time there right?" He asked. "Thank you!" I smiled, "yeah, it's my first time. It's kinda scary." I admitted."Maybe I can show you around." He suggested."Maybe." I replied.

"What about you? are you going on a vacation?" I asked."Yeah, I'm meeting up with my family." He answered."Oh you're Italian?" I asked."Oh no no- I mean, I was born there but I was raised in America. I was supposed to go with my family to Italy earlier this month, but I had some work to finish, that's why I'm late." He explained."Oh that's cool."

Another 2 hours passed with us still talking. "10 hours left!" He reminded me."Yeah!"
"So, do you want to watch a movie or something?" He asked."Yeah sure!" I replied. "Okay what type of movies do you like?" He asked."Ahh I love romance/drama movies so much!" I said. "Ew let watch something excited!" He replied."What do you mean ew! Imma chabge your mind, let watch-" I reached to his screen and typed 'midnight sun' and clicked play. "Midnight sun?" He asked as I nodded.

We watched the movie and it ended exactly after 1h and 34m. We both cried even tho it's not my first time watching it. "This was- beautiful. AND SAD. WHY- WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO DIE!" He said. After that we watched 'the fault in our stars' and 'if I stay' this was his first time watching these movies, but for me, it's probably the fifth time watching them. That's if I didn't watch them even more that just five. "Okay I got one." He said."What is it?" I asked."Five feet apart." He suggested."Wait I heard that before.. I'm sure I watched it Uhm RIGHT isn't it the one with the cystic fibrosis patients? Yes yes omg I remember that! I watched it twice in the same week. It made me CRY SO HARD!" I said excitedly.

He clicked play and the movie started;

"Human touch. Our first form of communication.. Safety, security, comfort all in the gentle caress of a finger. Or the brush of a lips on a soft cheek. It connects us when we are happy. bolsters us in times of fear, excites us in times of passion... and love. We need that touch from the one we love. Almost as much as we need air to breath. But I never understood the importance of touch. His touch."
"Until I couldn't have it."

"Wait- repeat that part." I said and he did. "Oh never mind." He clicked play again. 7:57 minutes through the movie I heard a familiar voice, but I ignored it. But then Exactly 8:00 minutes into the movie will showed up, but we can only see his back. And 8:14 minutes through the movie I saw his face... I saw him. "NO..." I said shockedly as cole laughed. I pused the movie. "Uhm cole." I cleared my throat."Will is you. You are will? I HAD A CRUSH ON HIM WHEN I WATCHED THE FILM. I shouldn't have said that. Wait. Ugh. COLE!" I had no idea what to say. "You had a crush on me?" He smirked."Haha very funny. I didn't have a crush on YOU I had a crush on will. I can't believe it. I knew you looked familiar." I said,"You're the zack and cody cole. Aren't you?" I asked."Aha." He replied as i started laughing. "What's so funny?" He asked."I'm thinking of how my 10 ten year old self would freak out." I answered as he laughed at me. "I have NO idea how I didn't realise that." I said."Probably because I had black hair when I played will's charecter?" He said."Yeah.. Maybe."

About 8 hours have passed. 5 hours left! I wanted to listen to some music, and cole asked if he could listen with me. I nodded and gave him one airpod. I found my self drifting to sleep slowly, and so did cole. There is something about planes and music. I don't know what it is, but listeninng to music in a plane ride always makes me sleepy. Without even realising I always find my self a sleep.

My calm playlist have been on shuffle for the past one hour. We slept peacefully until... A loud music came up. "WHAT THE HELL" I have NO idea how that song was in my calm playlist. I apologised and we ended up laughing about it. I don't know what is it, but we always find something to laugh about. This whole ride have had nothing but laughs. Even tho we cried at the sad movies I picked, we always found a way to laugh afterwards. This was fun.

"Four hours left!" I reminded him.

"THREE hours left!"

"One hour left!"

"Ladies and gentleman please fasten your seat belts" the pilot spoke as we fastened our seat belts and closed all devices.