NO... WAY.

*y/n's pov*

"NO... WAY."
"didn't you just say that you HATE the 'No way'? And yet... You used it." Hazel teased me

"look" I showed the girls my phone. "Girl he is head over heels for you.." Claire said as Ellie and hazel got excited. "Come ON... It must mean that he feels bad for me. Nothing more." I said as I looked at the Dm message.

"what should I do? What would you girls do?"I asked.
"I would go on that tour with him." Ellie replied.
"I would wait longer then reply like after five day or so." Hazel said."That's cruel!" Said Claire firmly.
"You know what? I'm going to face time Olivia." I said."Who is Olivia?" They asked.

"Heya!" Olivia greeted. "Heyy, Olivia these are the girls claire, Ellie and hazel. Girls this is Olivia. Okay to the important part." I rushed. "Woah woah slow down. what's going on? And HI GIRL!!!" Olivia said as the girls waved and smiled. I told her what happened. "No-" before she could contenue I said. "NO WAY OKAY I GET IT! Move on. What should I do?"
"Calm down hun! It's okay!" Olivia laughed at how nervous I am.

"Okay so we will take hazel's suggestion." Olivia said."Told you!"Hazel got excited."Not quite. I will do what she said about not texting him right away, but don't wait five days! Just wait until tomorrow. Make sure he knows that you read it so he would know that you are still upset about what happened." Olivia explained.

"Okay then what?" I asked."Then text him. But don't text him early.. Text him tomorrow night so he would 'think' that you're busy even tho you have nothing to do with your life." Olivia teased as the girls laughed. "Oh Shut up!" I rolled my eyes."But remember when you text him, just say something simple like 'hey' and don't say anything else. Even if he replied, that's the only thing you will say tomorrow. Then wait for the day after that and answer him." Olivia Mentored me.

"Okay but what would I say the day after that?" I asked."Well, it depends on what he will say. So let wait and see. Call me tomorrow night when he answers." She said."Okayy bye babe." I hanged up the phone."Okay I don't know about you girls but I WANT to meet that Olivia girl." Hazel said."Oh hell yeah she sounds cool!" Claire agreed."Yeah she is supper sweet and cute!" Ellie said as I smiled at them and agreed on everything nice they said about her.

The next morning I woke up and did my everyday routine. But it was diffrent this time, I always am relaxed but today I'm stressed out waiting for the night to come to text him. The night finally came, it felt like years. I texted him with a simple "hey" he replied right away it's kinda freaky. I didn't read what he said but I called Olivia right away.

"Hey, so I texted him." I told her. "Okay what did he say?" She asked."I don't know I didn't read it." I answered."Well, what are you waiting for? READ IT!" She told me as I quickly opened the Dm. "Uh- he just said hey back.." I told her."Then, wait until he says something. Good night. It's five am over here." She said."Off, I forgot the time difference- wait he is typing..." I said as we waited. "Ugh- guess he changed his mind." I said and hanged up the phone and called it a night.

I woke up the next day and checked instgram, no Dm yet. After I Freshened up I went to the living room and hanged out with the girls for a bit. "I mean- what else could he say? He asked me and I didn't reply. I'm the one who should Dm him." I told the girls while I was on a face time with Olivia. "Then Dm him! But girl don't trust anything I say okay? Because I'm not sleeping well BECAUSE OF YOU!" Olivia said."Ugh I'm sorry. Liv honestly fix up you sleeping schedule. Just text me whenever you go to sleep and wake up so I know to not disturb you." I told her as she nodded and ended the call.

"I agree with Olivia. Dm him." Ellie said."But- I don't want to sound clingy or something..." I said."Girl- you literally just said 'hey' and he send you all those long ass messages..." Hazel said. I mean... She have a point. "Fine." I said as I opened my instgram. "Uh- what should i say?" I asked."AGREE ON THAT TOUR!" The three of them said in unison. "Calm down!" I said as I started texting him.

 "Calm down!" I said as I started texting him

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"I TEXTED... I-i Texted HIM!" I freaked out and threw my phone at one of the girls. "Calm down!" Ellie said. "Oh hell no... What's that
y/n?" Claire asked. "What's what?" I looked at her as she turned the screen to the girls. "Oh no.. That's rude!" Ellie said. "Yeah like why are you commanding him tho?" Claire agreed. "Am not!" I said defensively."You diffently were!" Claire said as she handed me the screen. "That's rude!" I realised as I Read what I texted.

"Uh he is typing!... HE TEXTEDD!" I freaked out for absolutely not reason. "TEXT HIM BACK!" Claire screamed sarcastically at me.

"you do say fine a lot

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"you do say fine a lot..." Claire pointed that out."Yeah I figured since-" I rememberd when cole and I laughed at it on the plane.

When Olivia got up and texted me, I called her and told her what happened. She got pretty excited lol. Then I went to sleep with my mind full of thoughts for tomorrow. I couldn't sleep... I kept forcing my self to do so.