Wandering the city

I woke up early in the morning EXHAUSTED. I didn't sleep well last night, but managed to get ready. I took a shower, ate breakfast and talked a little with the Girls. "oh, it's 3:30 I gotta get ready." I told them as I got up and went to my room. I wore a casual fit; black top, black skinny jeans and a Cardigan. I let my wavy hair down and curled it a little bit just to give it some texture.

Cole texted me saying, "are you ready?"
I texted him back saying that I am. Then I placed my phone in my jeans pucket, said goodbye to the girls and left. We decided to meet up at a coffee shop that's close to were I'm staying. I walked towards the cafe, the weather is getting colder. Winter is around the corner! - should I hug him? Shake his hand? What should I do?- I started getting nervous as I walked into the cafe. I looked around and found him sitting in a table next to a window. He waved at me with a wide smile on his face.

I walked up to him, as I reached my hand for a hand shake he opened his arms for a hug.. Uh- awkward. I changed to a hug and he changed to a handshake. "Oh come on now!" I said as he laughed. "So do you want to order a coffee?" He asked as I nodded. He ordered his own coffee and I ordered my own.

We walked out of the little cafe and walked for a little bit and talked, "I'm sorry agai-" I interrupted him saying,"can we just forget about that?" he nodded and we continued our walk.

He showed me around for the whole day and I honestly had a lot of fun! We laughed, talked and saw all these incredible places. As it got 6:00pm he asked me, "Uh- do you want to go eat or something?" I thought about it for a quick second then agreed. "But let not go to a 'fancy restaurant'... pLeAsE!" I begged."Sure thing, I know just the place!" He said as he took my hand and started running, I have no idea why we were running it's not like we have something to miss. I started laughing as he pulled me and ran. "Here it is" he said pointing at the restaurant in front of us "Freddy's Frozen Custard!" He said excitedly as I laughed at his goofiness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for this short chapter, I'm updating soon! :)
Ps: I was searching what's his favourite restaurant and "Freddy's Frozen Custard" popped up, I have never heard about it and I'm not sure if it is in italy or not so just bare with me lolll