Cole's pov

I saw y/n's taxi leave as I stood there. What was I thinking?? "Share it to the world" Really? I really do be cocky sometimes... The thing is, I didn't really mean it.

I called Dylan and asked him where he was parking. After few minutes of going go the opposite directions I finally found him. He gave me a quick hug and I got into the car. "Why are you grumpy?" He asked.
"Don't.even.ask." I said as I stared at the road without saying another words. The car ride was silence. When we finally arrived I greeted my family and talked for a while.

After a while of thinking, I finally decided to tell Dylan what happened. "No you didn't.." Dylan said disappointed."Don't make me feel worse Dylan! I didn't mean it." I said."Then why did you say it?" He asked."I don't know man! I probably mean it as one of those jokes I make when I'm nervous..." I explained."So tell her." He simply said."Haven't you been hearing me Dylan?" I said."You doofus... Don't you know her name?" He asked."I do.." I replied."Okay then look for her instgram account and Dm her! Her username must be something have to do with her name... Get it?" He said which made me feel REALLY dumb.

I spend the day looking for her instgram account. I tried every username that comes to mind. And then I finally found it.. Here it is.. Y/n y/l/n's account. She has such an aesthetic account, and I'm not even surprised.

 She has such an aesthetic account, and I'm not even surprised

"okay check this out, I dmed her." I said showing Dylan my phone.

"cole! What the hell is this? You sound desperate

"cole! What the hell is this? You sound desperate." Dylan said."Well, I am! Plus I have no words. I don't know what to say." I explained."Cole sprouse doesn't have words? You are the one who always has the perfect words to use in any situation!" He said.
"It's just- I don't know man." I said.

Let hope she replies...
A days passed and she hasn't even seen it. She must be busy settling in or something.

The next day came, I checked the Dm, she left me on seen.. SHE LEFT ME ON SEEN.

"DYLANN" I screamed as he came running. "You scared the carp out of me dude!"He said as he was out of breath. "She left me on seen.." I showed him my phone.

"What should I say?" I asked."Nothing." He answered. "What? Why?" I asked. "Because you already look desperate don't push it. She will reply sooner or later." He said."What if she doesn't reply?" I asked."Then.. My younger brother you have to forget all about her." He said.
               "Uhm say what now?"