Nico can read?

"Alright. "Yeah well, not giving people a second thought......that can be dangerous."That's what really turned the tides of the second titan war to the titan's side there." Nico started reading. No one commented on the picture as all the demigods figured there wasn't one as Nico was just saving the couple from a bad memory.

"A person that's not here." Aphrodite guesses.

"No ma'am"

"You, son."

"Yes, father."

"My children are usually outcast and that is usually their thought process." Hades explains.

"Alright. "Deadlines just aren't real to me until I'm staring one in the face.""

"All of you?" Hermes and Apollo asked at the same time.

"Yeeeeesssss." They all groaned.

"So I got one right?"

"No Apollo but you guys get extra credit." Nico compromised.

"Leo?"

"No."

"Percy?"

"Perce, your father knows you."

"I know."

"Ok. "People are more difficult to work with than machines. And when you break a person, he can't be fixed."

"Hephaestus." all participating gods said at once.

"Yep. "It's funny how humans can wrap their mind around things and fit them into their version of reality."

"Every monster,god,demigod, or nature spirit in existence?" Artemis says not really meaning it as a guess.

"I mean....technically? But no m'lady."

"Chiron."

"Yep Lady Athena."

"I find it funny how you are respectful to every god besides Persephone." Percy teases.

"And love gods!" Jason points out.

"That's because Persephone turned me into a dandelion and love gods hate me just as much as I hate them so I don't need to be respectful to them."

"True that." Jason said backing him up having seen how mean and at each other's throats the two were.

"Wow. Ok. Moving on, shut up Jason. "You deal with mythological stuff for a few years, you learn that paradises are usually places where you get killed."

"Percy." a few of the gods say at once.

"Well he is the most experienced in paradise to hell trips, and yes."

"I am so done with paradise! I am never going to Florida or California ever again! Forget Circe's island! Sorry Reyna. Then the Lotus Hotel! No one's forgetting Olympus now are we! This was on the only paradise with friendly inhabitants I have ever been to!" Percy ranted.

"We get it Percy. Now moving on. "The world was collapsing, and the only thing that really mattered to me was that she was alive."

"Jason?"

"Nope."

"Percy."

"Yes of course it's the crazy loyal, throw myself into hell for this girl, Percy for yu."

"Hey!"

"That's a compliment Perce, just take it. "Not knowing is half the fun," Wow this gives you zero information."

"Annabeth or Know it you all?"

"That is what you call experienced name calling that I could not come up with." Percy says, amazed that all that time he was trying to find a name to call Annabeth he could have just asked his dad.

"That ain't half of it son."

"No and no." Nico interrupted before Annabeth or Athena could rip them apart.

"Could you maybe give us a little more information?" Aphrodite again asked politely.

"Sure I guess. "Exquisitely painful isn't it?"

"Aphrodite." About half the gods chorused.

"Wow you guys know each other too well."

"She is the only one so far who would use that word in any way shape or form." Ares tried to say as politely as possible.

"Who am I talking to anyways?" Aphrodite wondered.

"You were screwing with my love life like a little son of a Hera, wait they're somewhat nice. Like...." Percy started.

"I will save you from hearing what he comes up with and say it was infuriating." Annabeth and Grover join her for the infuriating part.

"Wow. It seems I did good though, did I not?"

"No! You screwed with every one but Hazel and Frank before pairing them up with who they're supposed to be with." Piper stood up to her mother.

"No kidding." Will said quietly knowing things go south for the ship the Aphrodite cabin calls "Lightning McLean".

"Well that's the end of inspirational quotes now onto backstories you want to read Grover?"

"Sure. Oh no, why me?"