Welcome to the dark side

"Holy cow. I win! I don't have half the demigods hating me!" Apollo breaks the tension and silence as well as causing the demigods to crack up laughing.

"Al-alright. Here you go. Who wants the book thing?" Grover tries to get them back on track.

"I will." Jason offers.

"Good with me."

"Wait! That wasn't the end was it? I mean Annabeth being found and taken to camp." Athena asks.

"Oh Luke just gave Annabeth Halcyon's knife-"

"What! I had a dead man's knife for how long?"

"Shut it Anny. With the promise of him and I being her new family. We traveled around for a while entell Grover found us. He took us to camp. A wrong turn in a cyclops lair and Hades taking revenge on my father landed in my death atop half-blood hill. Hey! You guys named the hill after me? Grover took Luke and Annabeth across to safety as I stayed back to hold them off. Annabeth was safe for five years before kelp head came along."

"Yep because I am a trouble magnet."

"Wish we'd known that." Reyna adds jokingly.

"Technically YOU did. But you didn't want to look like you knew me."

"Alright. Go ahead Jason." Hermes this time tried to get a move on.

"Right away. We're on to dark sides. This'll be interesting."

"No it wont." Nico and Percy said very pashinantly. They were not excited as they both knew some not so nice things had run through their heads.

"Ohhhhh Kayyyyyyy. So on to the first one. "Don't stay in one place too long it was the only way to stay away from the sadness."" Jason continued slightly scared of his cousins who he knew full and well could kick his butt.

"Anna-no. No. Thalia?" Hermes asked.

"Wow for not knowing us very well you guys are catching on but not quite."

"Leo." Athena said haughtily.

"Yep. How'd you know?"

"Every one's head turned toward him once you got done."

"Ah dang it."

"Well I didn't know it would have started off with me!" Leo defended his shocked/spooked face that all the demigods zeroed in on.

"I think it is starting off more mildly before getting into the saying: Percy and Nico level." Annabeth said like she was honest to god scared of Percy. Which in turn made Percy look down and every one widened their eyes a bit.

"What? Grover I feel ya. The fates are trying to get us killed. "Yeah, well. Sometimes things go wrong. Heroes get hurt. They.....they die, and the monsters just keep coming back." It's cruel, but that's the reality of things." Jason was reading ahead and the gods could see the terror and shock in his eyes.

"All of you at some point, but someone who's not here?" Athena geussed.

"Yes and no."

"Hint?" Apollo asked after seeing as the gods were all just looking over the back of the demigod's heads for some sort of clue.

"This person has not had a quote yet."

"Alright. That rules out Percy, Jason, Nico, Luke, Sally, Leo, Piper, about half the gods, and Hazel." Artemis says absently.

"Hmm. Frank?" Apollo asks as it seems that that only ruled out half the participants of the clearing.

"Nope."

"A Stoll?"

"Nope."

"Clarisse." Hermes puts his thoughts on it. He could see the well practiced, concealed, stiffness of her shoulders and the fact that she wasn't fiddling with a sharp object.

"Yeah." Jason answered not really wanting to be skewered.

"That is my lowest but not dark side that's for sure." she answered without growling or glaring at anything in particular. She seemed kinda shocked and greatful.

"Yeah I think I've seen your lowest and second. As well as your "You killed my best friend, everything is going to die now." faze." Percy said, giving her a knowing look as she settled her glare at him.

"Oh boy. Brace yourselves. "So and so realized that what they saw of Tartarus was only a watered-down version of it's true horror --only what their demigod brain could handle. The worst of it was veiled, the same way the mist veiled monsters from mortal sight. Now as this person- this person died, they began to see the truth."

"Is that it!" Leo screamed as he had a pretty good idea of who this was and needed to know how they got through it.

"Nope. Just trying to sike myself up for reading about the description of two more paragraphs of Tartarus. I feel like this is kinda a given because it's one of three people."

"I forgot until you said that." Athena mentioned.

"I mean yeah. We are overloading you guys a lot." deep breath, " The air was the breath of Tartarus. All these monsters were the blood cells circulating through his body. Everything this person saw was a dream in the mind of the god of the pit. This must have been the way Nico had seen Tartarus, and it had almost destroyed his sanity."

"Got that right." Will said, suddenly scaring the clearing as everyone had been hanging off of every word spoken. Nico flushed very red when Will broke every one out of their trance.

"Percy." about all the gods said, all in aw or distaste.

"Wow. I forgot about that." Percy commented on it knowing it was him but not remembering exactly what was going through his head or where this was.

"Yeah I think this was in the auri attack." Annabeth guessed.

"You know? I think the fates don't understand what a dark side is." Hazel commented.

"I think they're stalling honestly." Thalia answered.

"Yeah. But why does everything always center on me!" Percy asked.

"Um, excuse me? Monsters and the real world maybe but the fates must hate me more than you." Nico countered.

"You guys can argue after I spill your darkest thoughts!" Frank said uncharacteristically angry.