Chapter 3 : Shopping Spree

A/N - Hehe , I'm back peeps and slowly going into a state called insanity . The other day , one of my classmates made fun of Jason Todd and Dick Grayson .... Let's just say what I did next really hurt their feelings ... Because I will do ANYTHING for those boys ( who wouldn't ? ) Also , I wanted to point out that italics are the characters personal thoughts.

Now with my yandere phase over , let's move on with the story ...

__________________________________________

Nino POV

When Chloe said "shopping" I knew I was in trouble . I look to Samirah for help , she just shrugged and sniggered at my pleading eyes . Then she increased my troubles by 100.

"Can I bring Chris too ? I promised him ice- cream at Andrè's."

Oh please say no , Chloe ! Please say no !

"Oh sure we can Sammy , I doubt that little brat doesn't have any decent outfits , we can shop for him too."

The audacity....

The battle is lost and I sigh in defeat.

"Why don't you dudettes shackle me while you're at it."

Mari and Chloe giggle and they turn to lead us to MY house. I follow them closely behind and Sam next to me. She whispers ,

"Were you serious ?"

"About what ?"

"The shackles , you know that we have one at home ..."

I mentally facepalm. Why do we have shackles again ? Oh yeah ... we are a family of assassins.

"Dude , have you heard of sarcasm ?"

"Yes I have bro , the question is : Have you ~~?"

I roll my eyes at the burn.

"Whatever dudette..."

She laughs manically , "I know I'm evil."

Then a plan pops in my head , "You know dudette , if you're evil , I'm ten times worse !"

I get my hands positioned to tickle her.

Samirah is quite strong and can take on assassins twice her size . But she has two weaknesses : 1) She loves animals.
2) She's extremely ticklish.

Her eyes widen with realisation.

"No Nino , please I'm sorry , I take it back !"

Being the awesome big brother that I am , I ignore her plea and launch my attack.
She starts laughing hard and uncontrollably. Mari and Chloe turn around alarmed but their expressions change from cautious to menacing and join me in my tickle attack . It makes me happy to hear her laugh , she deserves to laugh , especially after all the trouble she went through...

Flashback *9 years ago*. Little Nino POV

"Don't leave me!"

I wake up to my sister , to see her crying in her bed in our shared room.

I don't like to see her crying...

"S-sammy ... are you okay ?"

She looks to me and quickly wipes her tears and puts on a fake smile.

She can't hide her sadness and pain from me ...

"Oh , Nino ! You woke up ! I'm sorry , go back to sleep , I'm okay , just a little nightmare that's all !"