Chapter 4 Ben is op

guys the video at the top is my newest Fortnite video please go check it out, and if you are wondering why I called the chapter that just read and you will find out

anyways here Is the chapter 

5000 feet above the ground

6: 50

Above the sea.

I woke up at 6: 50, I knew that because I had level 16 math skills, so I could tell  what time it was without even looking at my watch, it could come useful in the spy game.

Then suddenly the plane shook, I held my balance, then talked into my earpiece to Catherine.

" What the heck is going on here'', I asked.

'' look outside the window'', she said, I looked out and saw a few jets flying around us, Catherine came to the window and fired outside of the window at the plane, it hit them and their plane went down, one down two to go, I got a gun and shot the other plane down, I had gotten better at shooting also,  and then I quickly took out the other, " Holy crap Ben you are op now you are a good fighter and a good shooter and you are smarter then Einstien, gosh dam'', Mike said happily.

'' yeah gosh dam'', Trixie said.

" Good job benjamin", Catherine said in her British accent over the com.

I went back to my seat next to Mike, I  had a feeling he was going to ask me tons of questions, '' Ben how the frick did you become so op at fighting and shooting'', he asked.

'' Practice" I answered. 

" Yeah right Erica taught you," he said 

" No, she didn't''

'' Ben face it she likes you, ok maybe she didn't teach you and you became more op by your self but I can't believe yr not seeing this or maybe you are to embraced'' he said  

My face went red like a tomato, " I was right ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ha ha ha ha ha..............'' he said laughing.

Before the conversation could continue we heard Catherine on the com, " were landing in 10 minutes not that it really matters bc this is where we're staying''  Catherine said.

''Let's go now we could explore all the stuff on this jet'', mike said happily.

''   Nope we are going to find out where thunder is located'' Erica said 

'' gosh damit'' Mike said 

Catherine  came out of the cock pit and had these spy looking winter out fits,'' here are your winter spy out fits get them on'',  she said and gave us the outfits I put it on it was really cool when I came out mike said,'' holy crap ben you look op",

" ok can you stop with calling me op" i said 

'' I'm sorry that is my new line calling you op beat it'', 

'' alright everyone head out lets go do some recon Catherine said, we headed out and it was not cold at all bc we had these winter cloths  on we started heading to there base when suddenly we heard something it was a gun and someone was aiming it directly at me.........................................

and that is the end of the chapter huge cliffhanger ah ha ha ha ha ha ha..................

hope you guys enjoyed the chapter ik it was short but next one will be a bit longer