chapter 11 Bens Pain

hey  guys  this is the 11th chapter a few more will come  out so hope you guys enjoy this chapter also  thank you for 600 reads 

I fell to the floor in pain in all 8 missions. I had never been shot at I was close to being shot but I never did. 

" Ben!," Mike and Erica screamed. and ran over to me. while Catherine and Cyrus were fighting Nathan. which was a surprisingly good fighter.  Erica came over and told mike, " give me your jacket Mike", He gave it to her, and she put it on my chest[ yes I looked up how to heal a bullet wound I know nothing about it I had to] " alright ben this is going to hurt but I have to do this to heal you'', she took out rubbing alcohol and used it on me. it stung as f when she was done I sighed with relief then she put in painkillers. " alright the painkillers should hit in 3.2.1.", right when she said that it hit I didn't feel pain anymore. well, I did but it didn't hurt that so I was able to get up we had a few minutes to get out before the base blew up a minute after we had left the base.

" thought you lost me suckers  Nah chief I'm still alive you have destroyed my plans for the last time Ripley I shall make you pay for what you did to my organization I will destroy......''

he didn't get to finish bc I had just shot him I honestly didn't even care that he was my grandpa he had shot me I will shoot him back beat it.  we got back to our ship and started our way back to Washington DC.

yes I know I haven't updated for some time and I made a short chapter well I'm sort of done with the story I only have like one or two more chapters to write for this   but don't worry there will be a sequel to this book I will give more information  in the upcoming week or the week after so hope you guys have been enjoying the book and go check out the other one of spy school random crap  and ill see you guys in the next chapter peace