CHAPTER THREE

Jungkook Pov

I went home & changed the totally messed up clothes. It was my favorite T-shirt.

"Such a bad day!" I said to myself.

"I can't forget her face.... How could she?!!" I thought as I balled my fist in anger. Whatever.......

Suddenly my phone started to ring.

I went closer of it & picked up the phone.

"Hello. Who is this?" I said.

"Hello I'm from an organization."Someone said.

I'm sure by the voice that this is a female.

"Oh...... What type of organization?" I asked.

"We are from Women Rights & Children Poor Fund Organization." She said.

"How can I help you?" I asked.

"Now-a-days, only a little amount of women are not being tortured; that is, a large amount. The rate of torturing women is increasing day by day. And the poor children....... they can't get money to study or to get healthy foods. So we are planning to help them. And if you also help us in that then our work will become more easier." She said.

"Yeah obviously, I'll." I said.

After talking a few minutes, I hung up the phone.

I went to upstairs to meet with Taehyung.
I opened the door & saw him chatting with someone, smiling.

"Hey hyung with whom are you chatting?" I asked.

"Oh.... nothing. No one." He said & put his phone inside his pocket.

"I've something to tell you." I said.

He sighed and said, "Jungkook....... I'm sorry. I can't give you money . I don't have any now. You can ask Jimin. He has." He said.

I rolled my eyes, "I'm not here for your money hyung. I'm here to tell you that some minutes before I got a call from an organization." I said.

"Which organization?" He asked.

"Women Rights & Children Poor Fund Organization. They wanted me to help them. So I decided to help & work with them. I'm interested to help." I said with a sweet smile & sat beside Taehyung on the comfy bed.

"Did you just only talk with them over the phone?" He asked.

"Yeah..." I said.

"How can you be so sure that it's not a fake motive for getting money from some weirdo people?" He asked.

Will he be able to know the truth? But when he can? What will happen next?

Read.

Readers vote & comment. 💜