CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Jungkook's POV:

I opened the door a little bit about a small gap & peeked through that little gap & saw a lady with dark pink lipstick, bangs cut & with a malicious makeup.

Suddenly,  that person came in front of the door & peeked her eyes through that gap & started blinking. My eyes & her blinking eyes met together. I swear the eyeliner that she used had been mostly scattered & even some powder was also stickened around her eyes. So horrible & dangerous!   OMG!  OMG! 

Seeing her dangerously make-uped blinking eyes,  I screamed loudly as well as hearing my screaming, that lady also started screaming. I became afraid & closed the door quickly.

"What should I do now?"

"W-who are y-you? " I asked her.

"Your girlfriend.  Let me in. I miss you. I miss your lips, eyes, nose, hair, legs & those baby hands. "

"What the.. What should I do now? "

"Dear please open the door. I want to kiss your sweet little chicks & the hottest lips."

"OMG!  What the actual fuck is this?!! "

The girl said, "I want to sleep with you tonight. Don't you wanna? I know you want this. I'm much better in the bed. You'll enjoy."

"What the f***!! Should I run out of the house?  But this is the only door."

"Go away or I'll call the Police!" I said in a threatening voice.

"Sorry babe. But I'm the Police Officer.  You can't do anything. Just let me in & then I'll make myself ready for the night." She said.

I stood there frozen. She is the police officer!!!......

"Let me in. I've bricks in my hand to break the door. If I get in, I'll drive a knife into your heart. But before that, I'll jump over you & will rape you. Then you can realize who I am." She said.

I would almost get a heart attack at those words.

"Baby Kook....... Open the door. Please. Kukukukuru........" She said.

It's true that no one never told me Kook in this sweet way. But I'll not open.

She started knocking on the door loudly. But after sometimes, the sound of knocking became more as like many people were knocking the door.

I was thinking, "Is she a wrestler or something?"

A person of another voice started singing which sounds familiar- "~~Kukukukuru your eyes are sweet, your lips are bitter, your nose is beautiful, your ears are dumb, your heart is made of blood, your hands is full of small 2 inch fingers & your legs are short like duck....... Hey baby.... Oh my dah-ling... Let us spend our nights together forever..... Oh our sweet little Chemistry, even Maths couldn't calculate our love & Einstein's E=mc² formula will fail between us. Our velocity of love will be more than the velocity of light in this theory~~."(in a singing voice)

Jungkook was shocked by the voice because he had heard this voice many times more than that of this man-made song.

Then a loud noise started, " TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR,  HOW I WONDER WHAT YOU ARE!  UP ABOVE WE CAN SEE YOUR DEAD SOUL, SHINING BRIGHTLY LIKE A DIAMOND IN THE SKY!! YOU ARE DEAD!!! OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!! "

This noise also sounded familiar to Jungkook but he was abruptly hit hard by the rhymes that had been made for his dead soul. His fear became more than before.

He wanted to make sure whether those noises were made by that lady or some others. He gaining hardly his courage opened the door a little bit &.........

• A long chapter of 621 words •

What do you think we who is exactly that? What do you think what had happened next? 

Read...

Read,  vote & comment below. 💜 & follow.