CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

Double Update  :)

When the person picked up the phone,  I said, "Annyeonghaseyo, hmm.. Who are you? Can I know your name?"

"~~~DORAEMON~~~~~"(in a singing voice) that person said.

Jimin understood that it's a little girl by the voice but he was shocked.

Jimin looked at the rest three of them, they were also shocked & confused.

"Ah, your name I was asking ma'am :'( ."

"Playing Tom Angela,  play nnaaae... "

"Ma'am what connection do you have with Jungkook?"

"~~ShinChan, taruttooo~cartoon see~~my mamma came & the TV talking~have 2 friends~playing dolls~~

Jimin asked the rest three,"What will I ask her now? It's a little kid."

Namjoon said to ask about Jungkook.

Jimin said, 'Ok ma'am,  do you know Jungkook? '

"Jhankuu~~Jhanku~~(started laughing) Jhanku the store room•••.."

The kid asked, "What'cc yourch nem?

Jimin said, 'My name is Jimin. '

"Ohhh Dimmim..play doll,  cartoon. I have toys,  friends come."

Jin said,  'Cut off the phone.No use! '

He cut off.

Again,  the phone started ringing.

He picked up.

The kid started saying, 'Dimmininissi dolls,  come. '

He sighed & said the three that the kid called him back. He cut off. The kid gave call again. He cut off. Again giving him call & call,  so Jimin blocked the contact.

Suga asked Jimin,  "Did you pick wrong number from his phone ?"

Jimin said,  'No of course not,  it was at the top of call list and Kookie was talking with it 19 minutes ago before sleeping. I'm sure about that.'

RM (Namjoon)  said, "Is it Kookie's child?  Is Kook married? He didn't even tell us."

Suga said, "I am still confused. He is dating with a kid.. then??"

Jin said, "Let's go to Jungkook & ask him why he is dating with a kid who even can't pronounce her bf's name Jungkook properly & can't talk properly... Huh.. Why!! Let's go..''

Suga said,  ' Her bf JK?? She called Jungkook a store room. '

The next update is coming in September.

Let's go guys. See what happens with Jungkook. Is this international playboy seriously dating with a kid?
I'm also confused.  :'(  :'(

Read.

Readers vote & comment. 💜 & do follow.