CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Suddenly my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller's number & smiled (I don't know why)  & I picked up the phone then.........

Jungkook Pov

I called that girl at night.

She picked up & I asked her, "Hello, was I too late that you went away? Sorry."

"No, no. I thought I was late that you went away." She said.

"Oh, you came then. Do you know what had happened with me today?" I said.

Y/N pov

He asked me what had happened with him. I told him, "No, if you don't tell me, then how can I know?"

He told, "Today a woman wearing red dress, red shoes, black watch & with a reddish hat stood inside the park. I thought that it was you. I gave my description but she couldn't hold it. Suddenly a man came & started arguing with me. I could know he was her husband. Then, he started shouting thinking that I was flirting with her wife & it had risen a huge gathering of people. He wanted me murder there but I fortunately got rid of his hand & ran. Then I again came there but couldn't see any sign of you."

I couldn't but laugh out loudly. I started laughing so loudly that my aunt from the other room was asking me, "What had happened Y/N? Why are you laughing so much making noise?" I couldn't stop my laughing. It was so funny. Then I told him, "You are so funny guy. I have to say that your unlucky fate is really good. I hope you understand what I have meant. And I didn't tell you that I'll wear reddish hat. Lol. It's funny."

Jungkook Pov

I told her all the incidents. I thought she will feel sad about me & will say me sorry because she wanted to meet with me & for her I had to face such consequences. But instead she started laughing so loudly that my ears could brust into pieces. I asked her, "What makes you laugh?! Is it a matter of laugh? Am I a joker to you, huh?!"

But her laughing is now turning into a great noise. Now I'm seriously feeling like a joker & my two eyes got widened when she told me that my unlucky fate was really good. I said her, "Now stop. Please girl."

"Ok... Ok.... " She said but didn't stop laughing.

I rolled my eyes. "If I seem like a joker to you, then bye." I said.

"Okay..... I stop laughing. You're really  funny I've to say. And sorry." She said.

"That is what I wanted to hear." I said.

"But you should give thanks to me that today only for me you have experienced a funny moment." She said.

"Hmm..... Bye." I said to myself & ended the call.

"What was the matter of laughing in that? If he would kill me, then? I've to tell that she is a great laugher." I said to myself.

Then I got 2 messages from the WRCPF.

I opened it.

WRCPF:
I'm really sorry.
Okay?

Me:
Yeah. I forgive you.

WRCPF:
How many days will you stay here, in Busan?

Me:
28 days. (*in mind 👉- I don't know how many days. If dad didn't force me then I can leave after 28 days*).

Will Jungkook have to marry? Will he can stop it? Can everything be alright again?
What will happen next?

Read.

Readers vote & comment. 💜