𝟐𝟕

a/n: cher's outfit for the chapter is above!

☆═━ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ━═☆

Charlotte never knew how much she truly missed her bedroom in the Salvatore Boarding House, the Bernards' couch wasn't nearly as comfortable as her delusional positivity made it sound. She stretched her arms, yawning before screeching as she sat up on the bed.

She took the covers off the bed only to find Ginger looking up at her like a deer caught in the headlights, "How did Cassie find it okay to wake up on you biting her toes?"

Ginger continued to look at her intensely before she shook her head and got out of bed, "Easy, you are too cute for anyone to be mad at you. C'mon, breakfast?"

She didn't make it to her balcony before Ginger had beaten her there, meowing in front of the balcony's door, "So that's why you woke me up? Real nice, Ginger."

Charlotte smiled down at him before opening the balcony, he ran up to his food's plate, digging his face inside, "Well, I am gonna go get ready then...," She rubbed her hands together before walking back inside and to her bathroom.

She had gotten ready within a few minutes before getting dressed up and jumping one foot to get her flats on, "All done!" Charlotte smiled, inhaling the fresh air from her balcony as she picked up Ginger in her arms.

"Morning!"

She descended the stairs, greeting Damon once she found him sitting on the couch, "You have met Ginger already at Jenna's barbecue, correct?"

"Correct, what I want to know is what he is doing in my house."

Charlotte scratched the back of her head, smiling innocently. Honestly speaking, it was a tad wrong from her side to bring Ginger here without asking the very owners of the house if he could stay but she figured that they were too nice to let him stay on the streets.

She stuttered, letting Ginger down, "Well, you see...Cora doesn't want him in her house and I got him so he is my responsibility."

"Your responsibility is cleaning its dirty nails in my carpet," Damon replied as she rolled her eyes, muttering, seriously.

"It's just a carpet and cats do that all the time."

"It's an antique carpet."