01- ~ 𝕰𝖑𝖎 𝕸𝖔𝖘𝖐𝖔𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖟 ~

"The next time I see him I'm gonna kill him!"

"Over my dead body. I won't let you lay a hand on him!"

"Your brother put Miguel in the hospital!"

"Eli, why don't you calm down and think with your brain rather than your fucking fists!"

"I told you not to call me that!"

Eli Moskowitz, stood across from me, anger could be seen written on both of our faces. My so called "boyfriend" has been so damn irritable lately, to the point where anything could tick him off. Ever since he joined Cobra Kai, things have gotten out of control.

Let me rewind a bit...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) Lawrence, that's my name. My father, if you didn't already guess, is Jonny Lawrence. My twin brother lives with my mom, while my dad ran off with me. So yeah, my family is pretty messed up, but, if there is one thing my dad taught me, it's how to fight.

But after learning most things, he stopped. His drinking only got worse as time went on, my brother, I had to constantly look after, as well as my dad. Practically babysitting two kids already and I'm only 16.

Eli and I first met freshman year, when I noticed Kyler and his goons bullying him and Demetri in the middle of the hallway.

"Hey!"

I yelled, marching over to the five of them. Of course back then I didn't know either of them, but at the time, I decided to stick up for them, mostly because I wasn't in a good mood and was hoping to let out some steam by at least injuring one of the assholes.

The first person I locked eyes with was a boy with brunette hair. His gentle blue eyes stared into my cold (e/c) ones. A slightly awestruck look on his face, only for him to quickly shake his head as I rolled my eyes and looked over at Kyler.

"Well, look what we have here." Kyler was the first to speak up, turning to face me as the other two held the boy with brunette hair and a boy with black hair. "Let them go Kyler." He rolled his eyes, sending me a glare.

"Stay out of this freak. This isn't your concern."

He turned around and went to punch the boy with black hair, only for me to take my hands out of my pockets "We can do this the easy way...." I started to crack my fists as he stopped and turned back around to face me "Or the hard way." He glared down at me for a second, only to let out a chuckle and turned towards me.

Crossing his arms a crossed his chest he asked "oh yeah? And what are you gonna do? There is three of us and one of you. So why don't you just..." he suddenly brought his hands up and shoved me backwards, but I was quick to regain my balance "back off!" He finished.

'So, you have chosen death.'

A smirk graced my lips as I let out a chuckle, a joyous glint in my eyes as I looked up at him "Can't say I didn't give you a choice." A confused look crossed his face as my hands turned into fists, I was quick to bring my right fist up, punching him in the face.

I aimed to break his nose, which I seemed to have succeeded at, considering the blood dripping from his nose. The force of the punch sent him back a bit, his hand flying to his nose as if to stop the bleeding.

"What the hell?!"

He yelled as Kyler's friends who were holding the two boys he was about to punch, just stared at him for a second. Kyler looked at the both of them angrily "Don't just stand there, do something!" He waved his arm in front of him, gesturing towards me.