t h i r t y - s e v e n

Senior high school

(noun)

: a school that includes the 10th, 11th, and 12th grades and often also the 9th grade

°°°
It's just a few days before school starts, I'll be in senior year and is just two years away from college. It's just a pity, I'll be spending another two years before I could go to college, it's because of his fault, the last president before duterte.

I remember when I heard k-12, I think I was still in my third year of high school. Almost all the students mostly the parents were angry towards PNoy since they think that it'll be another waste of time and money. We could be admitted in college this year if it weren't for k-12.

We're still not sure whether the curriculum has become stable in the past year of it's implementation but whether it is effective, we'll see in a few days

Since school is about to start in just a matter of days, mom took me as well as Jerimie to the national bookstore to buy some school supplies. Mom doesn't want to be huddled by mothers when the D-Day comes or when school is about to open.

My younger brother is assigned to our oldest, I just hope he at least keeps him alive, that's all that matters. Joshua won't let himself starve, that I'm sure of.

"I'm telling you- you better brake care of your sibling when I'm away, do you understand?"

"Yes mom, I do" he said monotonously, still his hands were fiddling with his phone.

Mom just looked at him in helplessness before telling us to come over. Joshua was still out playing with his friends, we didn't get to stay for too long and went out.

We've arrived and instantly, there's still some people whose doing the same thing as us, buying a week before school starts in order to avoid the hustle and bustle.

I got myself a not so big sized peach colored bag, along with some pens and markers as well as sticky notes. Mom bought a whole bunch of school supplies ranging from colored paper, oslo paper as well as envelopes and folder and other school related supplies to stock them up at home.

It feels like yesterday, I would be awokn by my alarm clock and would rush to go to school, sometimes we would be in a traffic over some road blockage. Then I would come to our classroom and chat with my friends, do some silly things at school and teased each other. I'll be eating at the canteen along with my friends, we would chat idly then go to our house to finish our assignments and the never ending plates. My brother would always annoy us and disturb our work while my sister stays far away doing whatever she's doing.

Those are good times, those are precious moments that I know I won't ever forget, ever.

Now, I'll be doing those things with other people, I would still wake up early but I will experience a new curriculum and some new challenges will be thrown to me.

Great, now I just need to adapt myself into a new environment, yep. Easy peasy.

...

It's the first day of June of 2016, just four days before school starts, the sky was overcast in darkness as the ind begun to pick up.

My friends would come here in three, we'll go and have a reunion before we start a new chapter of our life. I think you already know where we would be meeting, of course non other than our lovely house.

I was washing the dishes when I heard the television on, I looked backward and saw m watching some show before it was turned into another station, Balitang hali