t h i r t y - n i n e

Beginning

(noun)

be·gin·ning\bi-ˈgi-niŋ, bē-\

: the point or time at which something begin
: a starting point
: the first part of something
: an early stage or period

°°°
It's already Sunday, just a matter of hours before I start my senior high. My bag is already filled with school related things, I had already alarmed my phone and my uniform is already ironed into perfection.

The only thing that I'm not prepared for is him coming here and informing my mother about his feelings for me, perhaps add the fact that he's going to ask for her approval.

He'll inform my family first before he proceeds on courting me, sweet I know and I probably am the luckiest girl right now in this entire world.

Also, all of our barkada's have been informed of our relationship- well, budding relationship. I remember being teased all day, being showered with hoots and congratulations as well as countless of messages from all of our close friends.

"So... you want to court my daughter? Why?" Mom curled her lips with a teasing glint in her eyes.

"Mom!" I indignantly shouted as I looked at her.

"I'm kidding- chill!" She knocked my forehead while I pouted in frustration, Willmark on the other hand was already grinning broadly in front of my mother.

"So... is this a yes Tita?" He flashed his most used tactic, his charming smile and beamed towards the direction of my mother.

"You know I wouldn't be able to say no to that oh-so charming smile!" Mom laughed out loud while I grinned in glee in the sidelines, Willmark nudged me in my shoulders and beamed at me.

Mom went out, but not before shouting a warning that we're still in the inspection period and should not do anything, I think she purposely emphasized the word anything. If he wasn't here I would have jump on my couch and his to my room and scream from embarrassment.

Mom! You're too much!

Thank goodness he wasn't able to dwell on that matter when my younger brother, Joshua, came running to us. His personality is somewhat of a diva when there's guests in our house, it's especially annoying when were doing some group work and he's here to annoy the crap out of you.

I guess siblings were always out to either make your day better or screw it more, nonetheless I still adore my siblings, even if we always fight as if we're on a boxing match.

"So you're my ate's boyfriend then?" Joshua asked with his usual pursed lips and his hands on his hips.

"I'm still not, I'm still courting your sister" he replied with an amused smile.

"What did you like about my sister?" Wow, Joshua that's a hard question and if I heard it from any other person whose blood isn't related to me, I would have think that they're implying that there's nothing to like about me.

"Oh... that's hard but... I like her because she's Jamie. She's that girl who always look like she's been stolen, she reminds me heavily of Ms. Minchin- Ow! That hurts!" I glared at him after hitting his arm with my own hand. "-as I was saying, she reminds me of her and that thought still hasn't dissipated"

"So you like her because she looks like that very serious and bitter looking constipated character?" Joshua asked naively, wow, not so great job on describing her Joshua!