f o r t y - s i x

Rendezvous

(noun)

ren·dez·vous\ˈrän-di-ˌvü, -dā-\

: a meeting with someone that is arranged for a particular time and place and that is often secret
: a place where people agree to meet at a particular time
: a place where many people go to spend time

°°°
I looked outside my window and notice the overcast clouds, I just finished washing up and is about to go downstairs to meet Willmark.

It's been four days since I've told my mother that me and Willmark is officially a couple. Of course my mother would spare me her teasing and her advices, I just took it all in since it's for the best of me not the teasing part.

To be honest, our relationship didn't change, he's still so sweet and caring towards me, it's just that our relationship is now labeled.

Willmark arrived here just a minute ago and is having a conversation with my mother, honestly, I find it really sweet to see that he have great affinity with my mother.

As I go down, I can hear my mother's boisterous chatters from below and saw Willmark sitting with her. His eyes went to mine and a smile immediately bloomed on his face making me mirror his smile.

"Oh really! I bet your mother would smack your butt after realizing what you've done! Oh, you're here Jamie! Come and sit here, he's getting to the climax of his story" mom urged me with her hands waving for me to come over.

I sat with them and looked at Willmark with curious eyes, what is he telling my mother for her to laugh this loudly.

"Well, to continue the story, mom found out about my plan and together with my cousins, mom punished us by making us stand outside with makeup on our faces"

I burst out in laughter, I couldn't help but imagine a grievous young Willmark with makeup on his face and was punished outside making an embarrassment out of himself. Tsk, tsk, tsk, whose childhood didn't have one of those embarrassing stories hm?

"Did your mother have a picture of it?" I ask, curious about his face smeared with cosmetics, I bet he'll look pretty with some burloloy on him.

"She have but I'm not gonna show you" he said in a sing song voice and I glared at him.

"Okay everyone, let's get to the living room and eat our dinner" mom stood up and said.

Willmark on the other hand refused to eat with us but mom forced him to sit beside me and together, we ate. Mom bought some beef bone marrow and cooked bulalo, it's perfect for today's weather. My stomach was filled with hot food and instantly my whole body warms.

My mother offered to take me and Willmark's picture and so we sat on the couch, arms close to each other, I don't know why I'm holding a purple flower in my hand but I just did. Then with my mother's countdown, we smiled and the picture was taken. I uploaded it on my Facebook account, I look at the picture with a big grin on my face.

Willmark didn't intend to stay here till dinner, he was just about to leave our house before the droplets of rain fell from the sky. Because of that, he stayed here till nine and left after the rain stopped pouring.

I went to my bed, looked at our picture for the last time before I went to sleep. Let's just say I had the best dream that night.

...

Friday rolled by, my teachers are already planning for the midterm exams and here we are, busy overcoming the math problem our math teacher gave us.

I'm not good at math, I don't really like it, same with the rest of my classmates other than some geniuses in our class. Besides, my friends were busy over watching EXO, I've been hearing them sing Happy birthday on korean for the past hour and it's seriously not great. I'm not a kpop fan, I don't really listen to any kpop songs well except for 2ne1 and wonder girls and psy's Gangnam style, I mean even non kpop fans would know about those songs from those idols.

Oh, me and Willmark's going to have a short date after school ends, I think we're just going to McDonald's and eat. Soon, hours passed by sluggishly and I almost passed in my desk asleep before the bell rings indicating that school ends.

I organized my stuff and notice Willmark sitting on the stairs, I quickly finish my task and made my way over his direction. The class was submerged into spirited conversations and loud shouts, some of my classmates were out in just a flash.

I got on Willmark's motorcycle and when we drift into the road, I notice my friends going down to mabuhay terminal.

"Walang otso, nye nye nye!" I playfully shouted at them before they shouted to me in response.

"Walang forever!"

"You'll break up soon hahaha"

I didn't heard the last words but if I could I would have stopped and tell them it won't happen, ever.

We arrived in front of mcdonald's, I waited for him to park his motorcycle inside the diner before he arrive. We waited in line and since it's Friday today, a lot of people have come, specially students. Mcdonald's just opened two weeks ago and the queue is always long therefore it's n

After that, we talked about school related things, sometimes I would tell him about our class and some rumors that I've heard from my friends.

"Here, you can take mine" he gave me his fries and I beamed at him.

"You can't take it back!" He just nodded at me with a smile before watching me eat.

I didn't get so embarrassed, after all whenever he visits home he would arrive there with different types of food. I think our dates just consists of eating and I love it.

All in all, everything was going well and I hope it'll last forever. But who knows?

Notes:

Borloloy tagalog slang for fashion accessories, eg. bracelet, necklace, earings, etc.
• This tasty soup is called bulalo and is made by slow-cooking beef shanks and bone marrow (still in the bone) in some water with fish sauce, onions, and peppercorn, and later adding in some vegetables. Especially known for this dish is the province of Batangas in the country’s Southern Luzon region.
Mabuhay gate and tricycle station, near mabuhay homes and is where we usually get down to find tricycles to go down pantok.
Mabuhay homes is in Binangonan Rizal, a compound where some of our classmates live, it's very spacious and wide.

***
Hello everyone! How are you today? I hope you have a great day today!

I'm kinda sleepy hahaha, again as always. This chapter is kinda short and not that adventurous, hope you'll like it!

Stay safe and healthy as always okay?! Love y'all!

Please do VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!