0

Two places like two different worlds, two different life styles.

Two different selves.

One could be born with great misfortune while the other great luck.  Patient yet broken, quick yet obvious.

Emotional yet blank.

Crime and war connected both lands like a bridge.

This war had been going on for 200 years after all, creeping closer and closer to destroying them all if no one acted.  If the messenger of the royal kingdom didn't meet the best theif from outside the kingdom walls maybe there wouldn't be anyone left to tell the story of the wretched place.  A Utopia yet dystopia.

Everything was so perfect but ruined, cruel and harsh. Reality. Everything monitored and judged and criticized, the need for more and more people beginning to push into people's sexual orientations being questioned and shoved around untill they pretend they're someone they're not.

Hiding yourself from your home.  Hiding yourself from you.

Not being allowed to show who you are, being forced to and fro from the rule of the top.  Of the Royals.  The days where you have nothing better to do but sit on your bed and rethink if everything you're doing is worth something, saving someone, or even making the smallest of change.

It's a light.

Each time a small thought that you have possibly done something that benefits you and someone else, a small light turns on, no matter how bright or dim, it's a light.  It's something that fends away the dark, something that prevents you from feeling useless.

It's what keeps Hoseok going.

And it's what keeps Yoongi alive.