6

It was quiet as a typical night was.

It's been a week.  A long one of boring planning or Yoongi waking up in the middle of the night due to nightmares.

"Seok?"

"Yess?"

"Can I wear one of your shirts...."

"Didn't I buy you more that are your size?"

Yoongi nodded, "But I want one of yours."

Hoseok nodded, finally getting up and digging through his drawers and giving Yoongi a plain white shirt, the small adult satisfied with it as he changed out of his own shirt for Hoseok's.

Yoongi, who had been extremely tired, stressed, and unmotivated, sat backwards on Hoseok's desk chair, legs wrapped around the center pole (thing whatever it's called) and arms on the backrest as he watched Hoseok return to typing on his laptop.

He pretended as if he hadn't snooped around the internet on Hoseok's phone and found things that made him whiny.

He sighed, his attention on Hoseok right as the male let out a small laugh.

"Yoon do you know how to clear browse history?"

"No.... I've never had a phone or internet access, camps aren't allowed to have devices because it'd influence too much free will," he said blankly, quoting part of the Kingdom's rules given to the camps.  Rules he was raised hearing.

"Come here."

Yoongi rolled the chair over, confused until Hoseok gripped his chin, gently enough to not hurt him but firm enough he couldn't look away.

"Mmm It looks like you've been bad, hm?"

Yoongi's face flushed and he whimpered out softly.

Hoseok leaned over,  "You don't have to play along," he whispered, "But I can tell you're needy."

Yoongi licked his lips, "I'll play." He mumbled, Hoseok smiling at that.

"Can I- uh, can I kiss you?"

Now that the mood had gone from flirty to awkward, Yoongi giggled, "mhmhm, I don't mind.  I trust you."

Hoseok sighed in relief, kissing Yoongi's forehead.  "Now answer me, okay? You've been bad, no?"

"I have," Yoongi mumbled, curiously watching how this played out.

Hoseok then kissed his nose, "Such a cutie like you shouldn't be snooping when needy, especially when someone's right here who would do anything for you."

Yoongi gasped softly, unsure if that was part of their play or true.  He didn't question it as Hoseok very gently pecked his lips.

"Do you-" Hoseok cleared his throat softly, Yoongi able to tell how unsure he was, "Do you want me to do something about it?"

The small male nodded, he knew fair well it was supposed to be awkward.  Hoseok wouldn't have even offered if it wasn't.